Digital Marketing Manager
Job TitleDigital Marketing Manager
- Your Challenge:
In this role you will be supporting Philips Home Monitoring (HM) Lifeline ,in delivering digital marketing. We are looking for a digital marketing evangelist with cutting edge digital knowledge and analytical rigor to build a winning digital strategy to drive customer engagement, acquisition, retention and cross-sell for both the B2B and B2C customer segments. Campaigns under management include, but are not limited to, display media, search engine marketing, social media, affiliates, re-targeting and search engine optimization.
- Develop and maintain an on-going understanding of the home monitoring business, it’s strategy, customer segments served, their needs, the product portfolio, and the evolving landscape by working with the product management, sales and marketing team
- Drives the strategy, development, execution and optimization of digital lead generation plans and campaigns to drive awareness, qualified leads and sales online (web, tablet, mobile) and to the call center and to sales channels
- Seize evolving opportunities to drive awareness, reach and engagement with the targeted segments – consumers, caregivers, healthcare professionals, payors through digital channels
- Work with digital team to improve the learn-buy experience and content to improve web and mobile app engagement, time on page, click through, repeat visits, sales and revenue
- Drive customer engagement through the development and execution of a social media strategy and deployment of content across key social channels including creating blogs, articles, tweets for/with the General Manager, leveraging PR and working with others within Home Monitoring and across Philips
- Monitor and analyze social media coverage and online customer feedback about Philips Lifeline and customer requests/comments and determine appropriate actions to be taken including changing content, the experience, the site, or providing feedback to product, operations, IT
- Develop and execute the company’s SEO plan to increase organic search rankings through content, inbound links, website architecture and maximizing site quality score.
- Optimize the messaging, offers, creative for the online channel to drive improvements in cost/acquisition in the online channels
- Design plan and execute email campaigns that enable engagement, sales and growth
- Collaborate with internal partners and external vendors to achieve goals and increase sales
- Partner with web analytics and IT to improve reporting capabilities and analytics in order to maximize efficacy of all digital channels
- Quick learning curve to create innovative, customer-centric business solutions by applying understanding of the latest trends in digital communication channels
- Lead the (A/B and multivariate) testing methodology, design and execution by providing project direction and prioritization within the Digital Marketing, Analytics and Product teams
- Support budgeting process for specific campaigns in area of responsibility, and track expenses against campaign budgets and create detailed forecasts for assigned campaigns
- Monitor competitor and industry trends in order to predict and measure the impact to online lead generation campaigns
- Ensures all digital marketing programs are executed per legal and regulatory guidelines and monitors brand infringement
- We Are Looking for:
- Minimum of 8 years of proven digital experience in SEO, Paid Search, Display, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter
- Competitive and entrepreneurial mind-set to drive sales growth in new and existing markets, interact with decision makers and provide highest-quality leads as a result
- Positive outlook and ability to turn around unsuccessful lead qualification and maintain high motivation in sales force organization
- Proven communication skills and ability to influence colleagues and customers
- BA/BS (with a proper understanding of Marketing).
- Familiarity with large, multi-national organizations a plus, good communication and organizational skills and the ability to establish and maintain relationships across a geographically diverse Marketing organization.
- Solid knowledge of internet technologies including those involving content management, web analytics, search engine marketing, email marketing, web site usability, etc.
- Must be structured, organized, proactive and able to work independently with little day-to-day direction; familiarity with agile process a plus
- Drive digital projects for BG/BIU from initiation through delivery within the targets and objectives set with internal customers in order to achieve defined success metrics in coordination with the Healthcare digital strategy and the associated activities and initiatives.
- Proven track record of success in driving content strategy across channels, including social media
- Your team:
You will be working in the Framingham,MA office along side other Philips Lifeline Marketing team members .
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Job ID 218489
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top