Digital Marketing Leader
Job TitleDigital Marketing Leader
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead a team to develop and lead strategic programs to support business objectives across a variety of platforms. He/she is responsible for helping educate the business on new digital marketing opportunities and guiding on how current B2C and B2B communications programs can be enhanced through technology.
This manager will work in close cooperation and partnership with the I2M & M2O teams to strategize, plan, and lead Digital Managers that support the business growth initiatives.
You will collaborate regularly with global market stakeholders in support of the strategic communications between the organization and its key audiences (consumers, employees, customers, channel partners, and trade associations).
You are responsible for
- Leading the development and strategic processes for multiple Digital Manager initiatives
- Developing and driving digital strategies. Consultant to internal teams; creative ability to develop and lead strategic digital initiatives with teams to support our business objectives
- Consistently delivering and take responsibility for success of the digital programs
- Initiating directing, and executing on projects and initiatives: Strong vendor and developer relations, and the ability to manage resources and projects
- Driving and supporting major digital strategies and partnerships; take an active role in vendor relations
- Coordinating efforts across the business on SRC products into major digital initiatives, such as: eCommerce, Marketing Automation, Connected Solutions, Philips.com Integration and others as required
- Maintaining fluency in relevant interactive technologies and platforms
You are a part of
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Marketing, or Communications from an accredited institution, Master's degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience working with a web platform, such as: Adobe AEM or other similar content manager software
- Multiple years of experience working with social/digital, mobile, search, marketing, online advertising, and e-commerce solutions
- 3 years of experience leading a team of digital practitioners
- 3 years of B2C Ecommerce strategic planning and implementation
- Capable of working through multiple levels and functions within a globally matrixed organization
- Success in defining and developing online marketing experiences, as well as, optimizing performance through the effective use of technology, user experience, web analytics, and SEO
- Strategic communications planning skills: ability to define communications objectives that are aligned with business objectives; analyze and interpret information, business conditions, stakeholder positions, and other variables in order to develop a framework for strategic communications, define strategic and measurable objectives, adjust the strategy in response to or anticipation of changing conditions
- Ability to synthesize complex information, understand the needs and interests of target audiences, define and articulate messages, and develop and deliver effective presentations.
- Knowledge of new communications technology, successful experience with new digital media as communications tools, and an understanding of their potential role in reaching strategic business objectives
- Must be resourceful, innovative, and a creative thinker with strong project management and prioritization skills
- Must be able to manage several high-profile projects independently
- Must be able to present a strong point of view on key digital initiatives
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top