Digital Marketing Director
Job TitleDigital Marketing Director
If you are an experienced Online Marketer/Strategist, consider becoming our new Global Director for Digital Marketing in Ultrasound, Philips’ most innovative business group. Think new initiatives, innovate and drive the execution of our Digital Marketing activities globally, helping Philips Ultrasound grow its presence across digital channels.
As the Director for Digital Marketing you will:
As the Global Head of Digital Marketing for BG Ultrasound you lead the efforts of the business group (BG) on all Digital channels. Your main responsibilities gravitate around these areas:
- Set the global Digital Strategy for BG US. Understand global trends and define the key strategic choices (priority markets, organizational structure, resourcing) to equip the business group to stay abreast and jump ahead of these trends, innovating in the online landscape
- Drive Online Value and market share through above average industry conversion; enable this through defining superior content / structure / messaging on our philips.com category pages and on content syndicated to relevant platforms.
- Together with the Business Segments, drive digital proposition pipelines that will create financial and brand value for Philips as an innovation company centered around US target audiences; together with the Global Marketing Team, design and implement communications’ eco-systems (such as apps) that will create a long-term “value-exchange” relationships
- Together with the MarCom/Campaign Team, drive Social and Digital Communications, creating effective brand communications to reach customers in new digital channels and platforms.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Define US BG digital strategy in collaboration with US BG MT, US BG Marcom Managers, and Market Leaders for plan definition
- Review performance and impact of live programs and initiate corrective actions when necessary
- Implement digital (marketing) processes and best practices providing input to cetral teams to enhance corporate digital processes
- Grow the digital capabilities of your team by sharing your experience and actively developing them
- As the impact of digital grow, expand the team adding to allow for broader impact of digital within the business
- Put in place the needed infrastructure within the organization to successfully implement our digital strategy globally
- Actively promote programs to internal stakeholders and create understanding and commitment for online strategy and programs.
- Build strong relationship with innovation partners, internal stakeholders and external customer and healthcare ecosystems
You will be part of the most innovative business group within Philips HealthTech: Ultrasound and will become part of the M2O leadership team. You will lead a team of digital marketers and interact with various layers of the organization, including the BG Management Team, the Product Marketing Directors, the Marcom Organization and the Business Market Managers in Philips’ 17 Global Markets.
You will work through a global network of experts at both headquarter as well as at market level.
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
We are looking for:
For this role we need an experienced professional, capable of thinking Digital Marketing in strategic terms. Specifically we are looking for:
- MA Degree is necessary. MBA from a top-tier school is highly regarded and would provide a solid advantage
- Around 15 years of experience with growing responsibilities in Marketing roles, of which the last 10 at least need to be focused on Digital
- Relevant background within customer-driven companies with global reach. Multi-country experience is crucial and Healthcare experience a pre.
- Clear leadership skills; someone who can lead change by inspiring others and driving motivation and enthusiasm
- High-level strategic thinking capabilities
- Solid experience in complex matrix organizations, paired with the necessary stakeholder management capabilities
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top