Digital Marketing: Customer Journey Manager
Digital Marketing: Customer Journey Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be responsible for driving the continuous optimization of the research to order journey's for the Business to Consumer (B2C) and Business to Business (B2B) segments, delivering improvements to core KPI's that contributes to the business & channel growth for Philips Lifeline.
You are responsible for
- Acting as the site product owner, drive continuous improvement of the design, features and functionality of the Philips Lifeline website to maximize experience and business performance
- Using web analytics and insights; report & analyze site performance to drive testing and change opportunity that can be prioritized with marketing & non-marketing stakeholders.
- Using experience, data & research; identify & continuously optimize the core off-site touchpoints that our target audience use on their research > buying journey to ensure Philips Lifeline is best positioned in the eyes of our audience
- Monitor, report on, and improve the off-site ratings and reviews of Philips Lifeline through content improvement and commercial arrangements agreed with other stakeholders
- Identify ways to improve existing capability, or add new capabilities to our portfolio of technologies through working with our Global digital teams, as well as other 3 rd parties
You are a part
Of the Philips Lifeline-Home Monitoring Digital Marketing department .
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience within a B2C organization (B2B experience is beneficial) of driving continuous customer journey improvements that have contributed to business growth
- College degree Marketing focused preferred , additional MBA or Master's degree a plus
- Experience of managing data sets and research projects to form customer understanding of experience pain points, and the subsequent planning of a test/change program
- Knowledge & experience of Content Management Systems, Web Analytics, eCommerce Solutions and Testing tools
- Experience of working in an AGILE environment
- An ability to lead, manage and influence bi-directionally around the business to drive continued education and optimization
- A strong manager of time & stakeholders in an ever changing, fluid environment
In return, we offer you
Ability to be part of the marketing team at Philips Home monitoring where we are helping to make a difference in people's ivies with Home Monitoring services. You will also be eligible for Benefits that take effect the first day of work with no waiting period including 3 weeks of vacation, ability to sign up for medical, dental plans as well as 401K and much more.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top