Digital Marketing: CRM Manager
Digital Marketing: CRM Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Consolidate existing activities, while bringing a data driven, customer centric approach to CRM for both the Business to Consumer (B2C) & Business to Business (B2B) segments to drive continuous improvement and business results in both acquisition and retention experiences.
You are responsible for
- Working with both the Media & Journey Managers, identify the contact touchpoints in the experience that we need to implement and optimize to drive an increase in lead to order, cart value and order to install metrics
- Working with B2B segment managers; create, execute & optimize a lead generation funnel driven by healthcare partners and re-sellers
- Form test hypotheses, and execute a test plan to continuously learn about different approaches at a segment, channel, media & context level to deliver the best, optimal personal interactions possible
- Retention CRM
- With a focus on Customer Lifetime Value/ Recurring Monthly Revenue, work with various stakeholders to create an ongoing dialogue with our subscribers and their caregivers to maximize customer retention
- Drive ideation & execution related to loyalty and rewards, and how this can then be executed through our proposition
- CRM Capability
- Stay up to speed with laws and policies (i.e. CAN-SPAM) as well as technology advances to optimize email relevancy and delivery
- Develop a robust set of tooling and functionality using Local and Global resources to create a market leading CRM program
You are a part of
The Philips Lifeline Home Monitoring Digital Marketing dept.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 5+ years of experience delivering game changing CRM activity in a B2C & B2B (ideally) environment
- College degree Marketing focused or other areas and MBA and Master's a plus
- Excellent analytical abilities, with attention to detail and a bias for customer-centricity
- Experienced in segmenting data, based on factors that include customer profiles, activities and business analytics
- Ability to inform data requests & analyze data/research to develop consumer insights that inform strategy
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.com, Eloqua and other CRM tooling
- Experience in managing and influencing around the business to drive continued education and optimization at a Local & Global level
- A strong manager of time & stakeholders in an ever changing, fluid environment
- In return, we offer you
. Ability to be part of the marketing team at Philips Home monitoring where we are helping to make a difference in people's lives with Home Monitoring services. You will also be eligible for Benefits that take effect the first day of work with no waiting period including 3 weeks of vacation, ability to sign up for medical, dental plans as well as 401K and much more.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top