Digital Manager Support Web
Job TitleDigital Manager Support Web
In this role, you have the opportunity to
grow the global B2C CRP (consumer parts and accessories) online business and services for Philips Personal Heath. This means you will optimize the online journey for buying parts and accessories and determine areas of opportunity to improve the service experience for customers in our online shop. You'll take a data-driven approach to testing and measuring improvements and be proactive in proposing changes ad identifying new opportunities. If you're passionate about customer experience, innovation, and driving business growth, we'd love to talk to you!
You are responsible for
- Manage online CRP portfolio setup in cooperation with business groups based on consumer feedback and sales volumes
- Support our markets & countries globally with setting up and improving online journey for buying CRP's & accessories
- Publish CRP's on the online shop and Philips .com website for Europe: organize prices, pictures, and translations
- Make recommendations to improve website performance (A/B testing) and drive revenue
- Monitor and stimulate CRP online sales. Further develop commercial pricing strategy for online CRP portfolio
- Instruct service planners on how to create CRP's with correct content and complete parent-child relations. Improve the E2E CRP activation process
- Manage IT issues (master data and online shop team)
- Work with the ecommerce team to improve the online support journey for Philips online shop customers and strengthen our service proposition.
- Develop and execute plans to increase Philips loyalty programme members through the support channels.
You are a part of
the Philips Consumer Experience team for Consumer Care, reporting to the Global Consumer Experience Lead. This is a highly collaborative role in which you'll partner on cross-functional initiatives with the Product Owner Web, the Digital Consumer Experience Analyst and the Online Shop and Spare Parts teams. This role is full time and located in Amsterdam and will require regular travel to Eindhoven (1 day a week)
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Bachelor or Master's degree - preferably in Business, Economics or Marketing
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in digital marketing or ecommerce (including, UX, CX and retention etc.) an advantage
- Strong focus on improvements and an attitude for change
- Exhibits high degree of pro-activeness in analyzing customer behavior using available data to influence changes on the website.
- Tenacity in seeing projects through e2e including scoping, working with the others to execute, and reporting on results
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills and eagerness to work collaboratively across departments and functions.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, international environment. You will be able to work independently and have great opportunities to grow to other positions in, within 2 to 3 years.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips' results and personal performance;
- A solid company pension scheme and an attractive health insurance package;
- The opportunity to buy Philips shares and products at a discount;
- A healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top