Digital Leader for Oral Healthcare Business (Bothell, WA)
Digital Leader for Oral Healthcare Business (Bothell, WA)
In this role, you have the opportunity to Deliver connected solutions to elevate oral care as an important part of a daily health routine that can reduce the risk and severity of disease.
You are responsible for
- Understand and apply the business strategy in a digital strategy including defining needed capabilities and activation strategy.
- Drives Oral Healthcare business critical metrics focused on consumer engagement and monetization of the mobile application.
- Owns the Oral Healthcare Digital Platform roadmap and collaborates with supporting functions to prioritize and prepare key items for execution.
- Leads the platform digital marketing team including marketing, data analytics as well as interacting with key SAFe functions such as Product Owner and System Architect.
- Supports development and delivery of value proposition creation and executing a product on a global level.
- Supports feature development requests, collect detailed business requirements from partners and work closely with the cross functional teams to translate requirements into user stories and groom them for development efforts estimates.
- When being a Global player, provide business with (leading) digital capabilities: processes, skills & competences, and supporting infrastructure (tools / data) to enable our business to drive impact, and key performance indicators that define success.
- Lead the digital capability roadmap or BG/market digital roadmap and budget to drive maximum return on investment on the various executions across the various touchpoints in the respective consumer decision journeys.
- Develop cross channel media plans working with a wide group of partners in line with business objectives, and execute accordingly, providing analysis & insight on performance, leading overall campaign lifecycle.
- Detailed day to day management of channel activity, continually testing & optimizing our spend & mix of offline and on-line activities to hit business objectives.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Master's degree in related field.
- Bring a minimum of 10 years of experience in Marketing with focus of Digital marketing / digital innovation.
- Basic understanding of digital platform development and application architecture is highly desired
- Experienced in 'connected hardware' environment and mobile application platform requirements (understanding of complex FDA regulatory compliance is a plus)
- Experience in in-house digital marketing/ digital campaign / digital analytics team.
- Highly experience in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFE)/Scrum/Agile practices in context of product and mobile application development
- Deep understanding and consistent track record of driving consumer engagement and monetization of digital platforms in complex ecosystems
- Proven track record in developing and delivering value proposition (B2C product and service) and scaling a product on a global level
- Proven ability to evolve product strategy and long-term roadmap based on research, data, industry trends, consumer needs and competition, in dynamic and ambiguous environment
- Confirmed ability to evaluate all feature requests, gather detailed business requirements from partners and work closely with engineers, developers and user researcher to translate requirements into user stories and groom them for development efforts estimates
- Proven track record in using Digital Analytics to drive key user and business requirements through A/B testing
- Build and empower a strong (digital) team Drive complex change by persuading partners (ideally through matrix organizations)
- Travel 30%
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to build a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering creative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top