Digital Customer Support Manager
Digital Customer Support Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Have an integral role as part of the upstream consumer care team which is part of the larger R&D team of Philips Oral Healthcare. In this role you will work closely with the Marketing, Research and R&D teams on the shaping and development of our (current and future) connected and non-connected products. You will ensure that the requirements for consumer support are incorporated and executed in the product development and monitor and report back the voice of the customer across the different channels and markets. In doing so, you will also work closely with the regional marketing teams to ensure consumer support content is sufficient to help consumers with their general product inquiries as well as help agents at the contact centers support consumers.
You are responsible for
- Identify consumer support requirements and collaborate with cross-functional teams to embed consumer support requirements into new digital experiences
- Create training assets on new products, features and host training sessions with regional downstream marketing teams
- Support the roll-out of new digital experiences globally by working closely with regional marketing teams on training and consumer support content (for agents at contact centers or online).
- Create and manage available support content available across all available channels (etc. online, Salesforce, in-app etc.) to ensure all content available is valid, and up to date including FAQs, how-to videos, Salesforce knowledge articles and instructional information.
- Analyze and report out consumer insights from all relevant consumer touchpoints to respective cross-functional development teams
- Track and investigate consumer experience related issues across all digital offerings
- Drive continuous improvement and efficiencies in digital consumer care including creating consumer feedback dashboards and automated reporting on key KPI
You are a part of
Our Sonicare business called Consumer Care, which is a team that represents the Voice of the Consumer in our Innovation & Development activities. It drives the translation of powerful insights into products and services that delight consumers better than the competition and live up to Philips' brand promise of Innovation & You. The influence of the department spans from Insight generation/concept development to market launch. The department is the link pin between Innovation and Development and the business. As part of the Consumer Care team, you work directly with development teams, marketing team and the market organizations to develop consumer experience requirements and ensure successful product launches.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree required in a relevant field including but not limited to MBA, Marketing, Communications, Business
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant field including but limited to Product Management, Customer Service, Customer Engagement, Content Specialist
- Experience with creating communication assets such as call centers scripts, product FAQs, agent training guides, instruction manuals
- Experience in the software development process and bringing new products/features/services to the global market
- Experience with working in global cross-functional teams
- Strong technical understanding of software development (Agile) and quality performance management
- Experience using Salesforce as a CRM and content management tool
- Proficiency and interest in data analysis and reporting of consumer insights
- Passionate for representing the voice of the customer and advocating for consumer needs throughout the development
- Ability to communicate well with technical partners such as Engineering on technical product issues and concepts
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze a large volume of consumer reviews, complaints and drive towards clear actionable recommendations
- Strong leadership, with the ability to both nurture creativity and drive operational process and discipline
- Self-driven approach; take a proactive approach to your work
- Able to continuously challenge the status quo, with a strong desire to improve consumer experience
At Philips Oral Healthcare we are working on cutting edge consumer products that help improve people's lives. Digital innovations, such as Apps and connected products and increasing consumer feedback in social channels are becoming an increasingly important part of our business priorities and portfolio. In order to make sure that not only the product but also the consumer support and service offered exceeds our consumer's expectations, we are looking for a pro-active, hands-on experienced Digital Customer Support Manager.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top