Digital Consumer Experience Manager
Job TitleDigital Consumer Experience Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Focus on the digital journey for consumers looking for support on Philips.com
You are responsible for
The role has two key components. First, it is focused on the digital journey for consumers looking for support on Philips.com. Approximately 50% of consumer visits to Philips.com are for support reasons. Our mission is to provide a clean journey for the consumers, deliver on their expectation, and make the journey easy. Driving an improved NPS for web visitors is the key KPI for evaluating the Philips.com journey.
The second element of the role includes working with third parties to deliver on free text analytics. With approximately 50k interactions with consumers monthly, we need to garner insights from these conversations. Analyzing contact center data is one angle to manage the "post-sales" Consumer Experience. The other is obtained by reviewing insights from "ratings & reviews" that are posted on key retailer websites. Leveraging free-text analytics through scraping these websites is key. The output is compiled by a 3rd party in reports for individual sku's.
Digital Support – Philips.com
- Collaborates with Consumer Experience Director on Strategy and Objectives setting for web Philips.com based support
- Focus on the digital journey of the consumer and how to best optimize the most pressing consumer needs from each category. Optimizing those journeys on Philips.com will deliver a much better consumer experience
- Suggests appropriate web tracking tags (Omniture) to understand how consumers are navigating the care sites (heatmaps) and offers insights and improved web journey changes
- Understands analytics during web journey (for post-sales) and creates improvement initiatives to drive higher NPS scores
- Takes ownership for free-text analytics tool to manage insight generation and provide "corrective action" to be taken across all channels (web, phone, chat, & marketing communications)
- Gains support from internal stakeholders: Global IT, Digital Services, Marketing Ops, Global CC, and Marketing Brand teams
- Drives support function to execute (Digital Services, Global Consumer Care Digital)
- Establishes business cases with KPIs to support proposed programs
- Reports post-sales Web Support progress in MPRs
- Leverages Usabilla for web surveying to garner insights on how we can more easily address consumers needs and plays local lead for Knowledge Management support in Salesforce.com
You are a part of
Consumer Experience Team who collaborates with Consumer Experience Director on Strategy and Objectives setting for web Philips.com based support
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Proficient in optimizing web journeys
- 3 plus years of digital web experience in Corporate role
- Strong analytical skills to support fact-based improvements
- Experience with leveraging Omniture to drive decision-making
- Project management experience
- Web design experience strongly desired
- Financial knowledge to create and defend business cases desired
- Marketing background preferred
- IT/IS background preferred
- MBA preferred. Bachelor's degree required
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. We believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top