Digital Analyst - Media
Job TitleDigital Analyst - Media
Can you help us in our journey in transforming Philips into a digital company?
We are currently seeking a Digital Analyst - (Media) in our US region to enable and accelerate our transformation into a digital first company. Using DoubleClick and Omniture, the ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of digital metrics; both from a brand and direct response perspective as well as a track record of successfully building analytic approaches across a broad mix of digital mediums. This is a unique opportunity for motivated individuals to help drive innovation and thought leadership through a vibrant and dynamic organization with the aim to provide digital consistency and expertise across the organization.
As a part of the Philips Personal Health Group in the United States you will work on a dynamic, and energetic team that is dedicated to cultivating market-leading categories and delivering ambitious growth objectives in close collaboration with our brand marketing partners. The Digital Analyst role sits within our Integrated Campaign Activation Team so you will work alongside experts in Media, Social and Search to drive effectiveness and efficiency through our paid media channels. The Integrated Campaign Activation Team is focused on fact-based decision that optimizes consumer engagement through every step of the decision journey to maximize awareness, preference and purchase. You will report to the Senior Media Manager with oversight from the Director of Integrated Communications. The position is based at Philips Personal Health NA Headquarters in Stamford, CT..
As Digital Analyst you will be responsible for optimizing integrated, multi-touch digital campaigns while the campaigns are running. You will be an in expert how to use Philips proprietary digital measurement dashboard and data available and to optimize the campaign against specific objectives around awareness, consideration and conversion. You will work in close collaboration with our media agency analytics team to validate decisions and advise Philips brand marketing teams on actions.
The responsibilities include:
- Manage digital media optimization of campaigns from strategic ideation through execution with a focus on measurement and analytics and campaign execution.
- Closely collaborate with Philips Digital Category Experts and media agency to translate campaign results from dashboard into actionable insights and optimizations
- Communicate insights in a palpable manner and have story telling abilities that can engage key stakeholders with diverse backgrounds
- Closely monitor campaign activities to identify actionable optimization decisions including creative rotation, channel/partner selection, site optimization and conversion performance. Be the performance eyes and ears for in-market activity with a voracious focus on continuous performance improvement.
- Present optimization framework and explain the optimization levers and options to business stakeholders.
- Gather and provide information to stakeholders on project status, escalating issues, and ensuring projects are on track with timelines, deliverables, and adhere to our brand standards and strategic goals.
- Ability to manipulate and analyze massive data sets synthesized from a variety of sources and platforms
- Support coordination among Global Group Digital, Business Groups, MROI, and local markets; working on multi-faceted digital marketing campaigns
- Maintain documentation, such as status documents, distribution list, campaign optimization executions and performance
- Managing a deliverables schedule & knowing the frequency in when they should be created and presented
We are looking for
Philips is looking for a skilled digital professional with the following profile:
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital Media or related field of study.
- Minimum 3 years of digital media experience working at a media agency in an analytics role or in house digital marketing/ digital campaign / digital analytics team
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable recommendations and their forecasted outcomes/implications
- Experience working with data from across the online advertising eco-system including Ad servers, DMP's, Rich media vendors, 3rd party validation data (ComScore vCE/Nielsen OCR), Brand Safety & Verification (Double Verify, MOAT, Integral Ad Science) Brand Impact (Millward Brown Digital, Nielsen Brand Effect), Adobe Analytics Suite (Omniture), DoubleClick DFA, social listening platforms etc.
- Experience presenting (written and verbal) summary of insights and optimization recommendations to business stakeholders.
- Collaborative team player with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects effectively.
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; SQL/Access/SAS/SPSS/Tableau skills a plus
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees are working hard to improve people's lives every day.
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips' achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025.
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
- Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top