DECG Applications Consultant - Remote (ideally PT or MT time zones)
Job TitleDECG Applications Consultant – Remote (ideally PT or MT time zones)
Philips is currently recruiting DECG Applications Consultant that can be based remotely within the U.S. (Pacific or Mountain Time Zones preferred). In this role, you will be responsible for the training delivery of the DECG family of products (iECG/IBE, Holter, ST 80i Stress, and PWTC cardiographs) and applications support to the customer during implementation.
For more information about our DECG family of products, visit: http://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/solutions/diagnostic-ecg/diagnostic-ecg
You will be responsible for
- Workflow consulting with healthcare customers
- Troubleshooting application/product issues
- Assisting the technical consultant and project manager with acceptance testing
- Taking care of demonstrations and presentations either on site or remotely
One of the perks…you’ll be working with a great team! Your team will consist of other Applications Consultants and Project Managers that have an amazing synergy. You’ll also work closely with other internal Philips team members as well as external healthcare customers.
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and to fully exploit your talents. This role will be based remotely within the U.S. although there is a strong preference for someone based in either the Pacific or Mountain Time Zones. No relocation expenses will be provided. This job comes with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are looking for
- Bachelor of Science in a Healthcare related discipline or equivalent work experience in a cardiology testing environment.
- Experience with stress testing, Holter, ECG, EKG, cardiograms/cardiographs, etc. is highly preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and organizational skills are needed
- Ability to think/respond quickly to applications issues as well as the ability to work independently are important
- Excellent customer facing skills (presentations, influencing, value add, human interaction)
- Project Management, Consulting and analytical skills
- Job requires 80-85% travel and may require occasional week-end travel or project support
Do you want the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation? Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Take the next step in your career and apply online on our Philips Careers Website. DECG Applications Consultant. Job ID: 224616.
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top