Data Strategy Lead Connected Products, location Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Job TitleData Strategy Lead Connected Products, location Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Job DescriptionYour Challenge
Are you ready to define the future of healthcare by developing data strategies driving the Philips health continuum vision?
Are you a data-loving strategist experienced in defining, selling and managing data models for digital product propositions?
Are you ready for the next impactful step in your career?
If the answer is “Yes”, Philips has the opportunity you are looking for!
As part of the Data Analytics team, you will be the link between the Connected Digital Platforms and Propositions organization (CDP2) and the Philips business teams responsible for marketing connected product propositions.
In more detail, you will:
- Create data driven business models and build the path to monetization by finding new revenue sources tied to data;
- Define business centric data models to support the development of relevant longitudinal health data from digital solutions;
- Define program specific data strategies linking relevant third party data sources;
- Act as business owner of the platform and as an advocate of data use cases that benefit the platform in both short and long term;
- Be responsible for growing, enriching and leveraging data by combining internal and external sources, adding business value and enhancing consumer experience;
- Act as a data protection ambassador by ensuring data privacy and security;
- Scope key business challenges, gather information and provide direction to data scientists, data engineers and business analysts;
- Champion utilization and user engagement of the common platform and evangelize the use of data throughout the organization.
The CDP2 Analytics team is a key department of Connected Digital Platforms and Propositions team residing in the newly created business group “Population Health Management” and – amongst other – responsible for defining the IoT data strategy of the Philip’s health continuum. As a Data Strategy Lead Connected Digital Platforms and Propositions, you will report into the Head of Analytics and interact with various internal stakeholders of the different Business Groups.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive salary package + eventually relocation
- A holiday allowance of 25 days per year and the option to purchase up to 20 extra days annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips’ results and personal performance
- An extensive set of tools to drive your career, including a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- A solid company pension scheme and an attractive health insurance package
- The opportunity to buy Philips shares and products at a discount
- A healthy work-life balance
We are looking for
- Master degree in computer science, engineering or related field;
- At least 8 years of experience in the IT services or software industry – preferably in a customer-facing role;
- At least 5 years of experience in developing, implementing & evaluating data models and building use cases around it;
- Fluency in topics like mobile, connectivity and back-end systems – being able to link all of them and understand dependencies;
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong “can-do” attitude;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Team player able to operate in matrix environment.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top