In this role, you have the opportunity to
Coordinate and support data coordination, management and reporting. Support includes the accurate preparation and integration of data between systems, development of reports and dashboards, preparing data for required reports, and troubleshooting. Creates quality related data and reports data using statistical techniques.
You are responsible for :
- Gather data from various sources and compile into a useable format to analyze and present/communicate results.
- Assess reports and data dashboards to meet specific instructional and department needs.
- Ensure data is accurately and consistently maintained and troubleshoot inconsistencies.
- Maintains procedural knowledge of guidelines for data reporting as well as technical knowledge of the systems used.
- Manages data loading and maintenance of data used for trending.
- Use reporting tools and prepares accurate reports for teammates.
- Develops and manages internal data-integrity, system designs, business-logic rules and procedures for operational and business data.
- Support and coordinate monthly Quality System Trending meetings and Quarterly Management Review meetings, ensuring procedure compliance, and providing logistical support and tracking.
- Record meeting minutes for quarterly Quality Management Review and monthly Quality System Trending, making certain action items are completed and finalized, filing appropriate documentation in the Agile document control system.
- Assist in the establishment of meaningful quality measurement criteria and timely, visible monitoring and communication mechanisms.
- Develop reports for cross-functional teams using reporting tools.
- Perform root-cause analysis on issues and document results
- Provide data analyst support and develop solutions for issues and projects
You are a part of
Our Quality Systems team working with Production, Quality, Engineering, Regulatory, Finance, and other departments to collect, analyze, and communicate results from data analysis and trending.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BA/BS degree required.
- Five or more years of experience in performing research, data analysis, and reporting.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills with ability to manage several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to take ownership/charge of projects and drive to completion. Ability to work independently as well as interface in a team environment with various levels of the organization
- Excellent Computer Skills and previous application of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Viseo, Database Management, and statistical analysis package (JMP preferred).
- Independent problem solver with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Sound project management skills and application.
- Experience in database management and/or maintenance preferred
- High initiative in a fast-paced environment
In return, we offer you
Describe in two to three lines what tangible and intangible benefits the incumbent will gain in this role. Use our Employer Value Proposition (EVP) themes and information gathered in the RSM as input sources.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top