Cybersecurity Solutions Specialist & Advisor
Cybersecurity Solutions Specialist & Advisor
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Represent the cybersecurity of our products, solutions, and services. This role will work closely with our Sales, Marketing, and Solution Delivery teams, customer engagements, customer requests, and inquiries to promote, influence, and inform the security advantages of our products, solutions, and services
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Development of our customers by meeting their needs, including security services and products
- Possessing an understanding of the base security functionality of our services and products
- Upstream marketing activities for the product security services/solutions, including the definition of the strategy and its enablers, as well as its alignment with the North American market.
- Value proposition development based on customer insights.
- Channel strategy for assigned product portfolio
- Compliance with Q&A requirements if applicable
- Lifecycle management and market readiness as part of product development and launch process and ensure completion of appropriate deliverables (feature descriptions, value propositions, costing/pricing/quoting materials, etc.).
- Customer and Market insights analysis the market, competition, and trends on enterprise-level across segment technologies to ensure the portfolio is owning the market needs and expectations
- Global markets support
You are a part of
GS Product Security Office and report to the Cybersecurity Global Market Leader
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Cybersecurity or IT field - advance degree preferred
- Cybersecurity certification such as CISSP or equivalent experience
- At least 8 years' experience in a healthcare and/or IT/security vendor or provider with a focus in marketing, customer experience, and solution development
- Excellent and proven communications skills
- Knowledge and/or experience in cybersecurity, ICT, Medical Device IoT, B2B enterprise software businesses or related fields
- Experience in Health information security management (ISO 27799, ISO/IEC 80001)
- Experience in HIPAA/HITECH, ISO 27001, HiTRUST, FedRAMP, RMF DoD, FDA, 21CFR820, laws, and regulations on privacy, data protection, and breach notification
- Familiar with global laws and regulations on privacy, data protection, and breach notifications
- Knowledge of enterprise IT security requirements and CIO needs in healthcare providers
- Proven experience and successes accomplishing goals and building value in a highly matrixed organization including key partners and executive management
- Knowledge of clinical and operational needs and issues of critical partners in healthcare providers
- Knowledge of Healthcare (IT) and (IT) Services market dynamics
- Validated strength of value proposition with customer insights and claims
- Experience in Incident handling and response
- Strong project management and portfolio management skills
- Domain-specific standards and approaches on privacy and product security (DICOM, IHE)
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities. At Philips, we are driven by our mission to improve the lives of 3 billion people per year by 2025, and every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating cutting-edge solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top