CV Ultrasound Clinical Education Specialist (Dallas)
Job TitleCV Ultrasound Clinical Education Specialist (Dallas)
- In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide training and education to Philips Ultrasound customers to insure the successful use of our ultrasound products and thereby contribute to the successful attainment of the ultrasound business targets. Design and implement training and education programs for our internal and external customers working closely with the Clinical Education Manager, Advanced Technical Trainers, and Product Marketing, to ensure continuous and accelerated career growth, customer clinical growth, business success, and customer satisfaction.
You are responsible for
- Scheduling and implementing customer training following Philips Installation Matrix and Process Guidelines
- Driving education sales and tuition registrations to meet revenue and recovery targets for education goals (directly with customers or through all sales channels)
- Consistently delivering a high level quality of education and training to both internal and external customers.
- Positioning yourself as a consultant to both internal and external customers.
- Communicating regularly with local, zone and management teams.
- Exhibiting superior technical, clinical, and presentation skills at all times
- Professionally handling objections and questions
Customer Education Activities:
- o Deliver customer presentations; technical and clinical (Advanced Customer Training, Universities)
o Deliver on-site customer training for purchased education days.
o Site visits to customers to review education entitlements to ensure customers are aware of their tuitions and assist them to register
o Identify customers to discuss education needs with and propose education plans
o Build technical, clinical and professional skills and knowledge. (New registries, cross training, relevant business courses, personal development courses, etc.)
- Organization Skills/Time Management/Professionalism
o Submit weekly schedule to management
o Maintain expenses according to company policy
o Submit expenses weekly to ensure timely reimbursement and expense tracking
o Maintain company property
o Follow all company and departmental policies, and use appropriate and cost conscience decision making
o Act in a positive and professional manner at all times
Key Issues and Decisions:
- Build and Maintain Relationships - Builds and maintains effective relationships with customers at all levels in the buying organization, within his/her organization (the service & sales teams and corporate), and within the industry.
- Positions system features and capabilities effectively linking them to customer needs
- Routinely strategizes with internal team prior to educational/training events
- Trainings are well-planned and customized to deal with areas of interest on behalf of the customer
- Utilizes corporate and team resources to address specific customer issues
- Communicates customer reactions and concerns to service & sales team members and management
- Understand Customer Requirements and Provide Consultancy - Utilizes discipline and critical thinking in the definition and analysis of customer needs and proposes solutions to those issues.
- Actively seeks information regarding customer interests/needs prior to and during the training
- Utilizes listening and thorough note-taking to document key needs and issues
- Through questioning, assists customers in prioritizing needs and requirements
- Keeps key stakeholders, internally and externally, informed and aware
- Adapts approach and style to cultural (organizational and national) and personality style variants
- Create Solutions Meeting Requirements - Develops solutions based on customer needs delivering optimal results for customers and Philips.
- Utilizes product knowledge to effectively position features and capabilities that represent solutions to customer needs
- Finds solutions that meet business, clinical and personal needs
- Utilizes corporate resources to address specific customer issues
- Adjusts personal style to accommodate the preferences of the prospect
You are a part of
In today's competitive and dynamic healthcare climate, it is critical for customers to use their medical imaging systems to their fullest potential. At Philips, we believe clinical education is key to getting the most out of their system investment. It is vital that staff stay current on the latest clinical procedures and technologies. With that in mind, Philips Ultrasound Clinical Education Service Solutions provides comprehensive clinical education programs and services that are designed to support clinical excellence, increase use of the advanced system features, instill physician confidence in the quality of exams, enhance workflow and productivity, teach advanced clinical applications and foster professional growth and team work – ultimately to deliver an outstanding patient experience.
Our team has developed and delivered premium on-line, and instructor led courses, as well as customized education programs to more than 31,000 customers since 2010. We have a large portfolio of education offerings, and partner with leading experts in Ultrasound to develop programs that meet the needs of our market. We deliver programs at the customer facility, in one of our 3 training facilities, or during our large education symposiums that take place in many locations across the US. We consistently receive a net promoter score of 98% or higher and are rated #1 in the industry through IMV for OEM training and education.
If you are looking for a position with a team that is unique, creative, and on the leading edge of technology and latest procedures, this is the team to join.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- At least 5 years clinical experience as ARDMS or CCI registered sonographer
- Registry required: Adult Echocardiography
- Registry preferred: RVT, Pediatric Echocardiography
- Thorough understanding of: 3D echocardiography, TDI, Strain and 2D quantification
- Thorough understanding of Transesophageal Echocardiography, 3D preferred
- Working knowledge of: Mitral valve quantification, speckle and 3D quantification
- Previous classroom teaching experience preferred
- Previous presentation experience required
- Participation in clinical research preferred
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Commercial medical equipment business or sales experience preferred
- May require more than 80% travel time.
- Must be able to discuss education options and be comfortable up-selling the customer on additional education.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
The territory for this job is Northern Texas. The preferred location is in the Dallas Area.
In return, we offer you
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we're used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Systems Engineer—Seattle, WA
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top