CV Clinical Education Specialist (Seattle)
CV Clinical Education Specialist (Seattle)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
You will support the Image Guided Therapy (IGT) Clinical Education (Cardiac Cath Lab/Interventional Radiology) Training Team for the WEST* by providing basic through intermediate application training in hospitals and clinics throughout the zone.
You are responsible for
- Conduct training at hospitals and clinics throughout North America, adhering to established Philips training processes and guidelines and established customer site policies. Assess and document user competency and award continuing education credits when appropriate.
- Contribute to the resolution of equipment and applications issues and immediately escalate any customer issues as required. Communicate status to customer. Effectively manage customer situations for best outcome. Participate in trade shows as assigned.
- Contribute subject matter to include clinical protocols, sample images and tech tips.
- Participate in projects as a project team member in order to gain insight into the business and to assist our Clinical Education Training Specialists to continually improve the quality of our training programs.
- Maintain professional license. Continue professional development including continuing education and conference attendance. Be proactive in keeping abreast of current medical knowledge and technology.
- Accurately complete and distribute all required paperwork and reports associated with training within seven days of the training. Maintain company assets (i.e. computer, company vehicle, etc.).
- Extensive overnight travel required (80%). Some weekend and international travel is also required. You are a part of
As part of the Clinical Field Education Team you will support our customers by delivering best in class training, ultimately impacting patient outcomes.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Three years of clinical experience in the assigned modality or two years of experience in a field applications role (Cath or IR)
- Expert knowledge of at least one current product for basic applications and one advanced application on Philips equipment is preferred. Volcano is a plus.
- Ability to utilize problem-solving, critical thinking and priority-setting skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to execute training curriculum and professionally deal with a diverse set of problematic circumstances that surround difficult or demanding customer situations in a friendly and constructive manner using adult learning based guidelines.
- Good computer skills including equipment system operation and Microsoft Office products.
- MUST: Maintain professional credential (Registered Technologist with ARRT American Registry of Radiologic Technologists) ( current credential to be considered)
- MUST: Advanced certification in at least one of the following: (CV), Cardiovascular interventional radiology (CV), Cardiac Interventional radiography (CI), Vascular interventional radiography (VI) (Must have one of the above to be considered)
- B.S. degree or equivalent preferred.
- Continue professional development including continuing education and conference attendance
- Be proactive in keeping abreast of current medical knowledge and technology
- Successfully complete the New Hire and Mentor Process
- Accurately complete and distribute all required paperwork and reports associated with training within seven days of the training
- Contribute to meeting the business objectives of zone
- Extensive overnight travel required (80%). Some weekend travel and international travel is also required.
- This position will require you to meet all customer specific mandates such as vaccinations and or screening tests.
The Western Zone includes: AK, AZ, CA, CO, ID, HI, MN, MT, NM, OK, OR, UT, WA, WY and parts of TX. For this one, we are seeking the candidate to be located in the Seattle area.
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to grow in your profession by becoming a subject matter expert in Guided Image Therapy, while working closely with our customers to ensure their overall satisfaction.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top