CV Clinical Education Specialist (Bay Area, Denver, ABQ, Phoenix, SLC or Dallas)
Job TitleCV Clinical Education Specialist (Bay Area, Denver, ABQ, Phoenix, SLC or Dallas)
Philips is seeking a Cardiovascular Clinical Education Specialist who will be based in Albuquerque, Dallas Denver, Oklahoma City, Phoenix, Salt Lake City or Northern California*. This position is our primary customer education role in the field. Responsibilities include:
1. Conduct training at hospitals and clinics throughout North America, adhering to established Philips training processes and guidelines and established customer site policies. Assess and document user competency and award continuing education credits when appropriate.
2. Contribute to the resolution of equipment and applications issues and immediately escalate any customer issues as required. Communicate status to customer. Effectively manage customer situations for best outcome. Participate in trade shows as assigned.
3. Contribute subject matter to include clinical protocols, sample images and tech tips.
4. Participate in projects as a project team member in order to gain insight into the business and to assist our Clinical Education Training Specialists to continually improve the quality of our training programs.
5. Maintain professional license. Continue professional development including continuing education and conference attendance. Be proactive in keeping abreast of current medical knowledge and technology.
6. Accurately complete and distribute all required paperwork and reports associated with training within seven days of the training. Maintain company assets (i.e. computer, company vehicle, etc.).
7. Extensive overnight travel required (80%). Some weekend and international travel is also required.
1. Three years of clinical experience in the assigned modality or two years of experience in a field applications role.
2. Expert knowledge of at least one current product for basic applications and one advanced application on Philips equipment is preferred.
3. Ability to utilize problem-solving, critical thinking and priority-setting skills.
4. Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills to execute training curriculum and professionally deal with a diverse set of problematic circumstances that surround difficult or demanding customer situations in a friendly and constructive manner using adult learning based guidelines.
5. Good computer skills including equipment system operation and Microsoft Office products.
6. Must be registered and in good standing with appropriate credentialing body for specific modality. Must be certified with ARRT with an advanced registry in CI, CV or VI.
7. B.S. degree or equivalent preferred.
- This is a home-based position and must be located in close proximity to a major airport. Candidates may reside in Albuquerque, Dallas Denver, Oklahoma City, Phoenix, Salt Lake City or Northern California.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top