Customer Support Officer
Job TitleCustomer Support Officer
Responsible for timely and accurate processing of incoming customer orders from all Nordic countries. Cooperates closely with Nordic customers and provides information about order confirmation, goods availability and promotions. General support to internal sales team regarding all aspects of order management process.
- Process incoming orders by checking references and validating relevant information
- Check availability of products and prepare delivery proposal; where needed select proposed alternatives and update order status
- After Sales Management: crediting/debiting price variances, management of customer complains
- Master data management: process changes in customer master data and price update
- Maintain customer relations and sales encourage customer satisfaction- providing the right part at the right price at the right time
You will be part of the Nordic Customer Support Office (6 people) based in Stockholm, reporting directly to Supply Chain lead. Your main contact will be our retailers as well as internal Sales team in all Nordic countries.
You will get a unique opportunity to gain professional experience from a high paced international company. The right person will have a great opportunity to develop.
We are looking for:
- Min 3-5 years relevant experience in a similar position
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Good knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Office (specially Excel)
- Self-driven and goal oriented with a 'can-do' mindset
- Strong administrator skills
- Very good commination skills, both verbal and written
- Comfortable with a fast pace of change
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top