Customer Success Manager
Job TitleCUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
The Client Service Manager (CSM) plays a critical role in managing a portfolio of key customers and ensuring high customer support services. The CSM is responsible for the initiatives and support coordination of customer accounts. This individual drives the consistent and successful completion of CSM engagements by defining the goals and success criteria, collaborating with cross-functional teams such as Global Customer Support, Engineering, Account Teams, Clinical Programs, Customers, and Product Management to manage escalations, providing feedback for product improvements and communicating status updates to stakeholders.
- Build long term, sustainable relationships at multiple levels of a customer organization and strategically manage the success of defined accounts.
- Serve as the internal advocate for the customer, helping to drive support in order for the customer to achieve their business objectives.
- Provide best practices recommendations, assist customers in solving point-in-time challenges and partner with the customer to increase the effective use of our products.
- Educate customers on self-service tools, release processes, and other customer programs to ensure a successful partnership.
- Act as a direct point of contact within Global Customer Service for the customer and account team to drive resolution of product and support issues, and communicate within the organization to meet the customer’s needs.
- Manage escalations as raised by the customer or account team.
- Manage a portfolio of customers and make certain a high level of satisfaction is achieved.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Understand the customer’s environment and leverage this information to ensure overall customer success with our products and support.
- Analyse and monitor adoption and product utilization – alerting clients on any risk or general awareness based on these trending metrics
- Partner with the Renewals team – alert of any risks and ensure a successful renewal on an account you own
- Partner with the Sales or Services teams on any revenue opportunities
This position will be based from our Guildford office however we operate an agile working environment in this office. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/philips-goes-agile-louise-moore?trk=pulse_spock-articles
We are looking for
- Relevant BA/BS degree with relevant work experience, preferably in service, support and/or account management
- ITIL Foundation certification preferred
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications
- Familiarity with database, application and network technologies
- Possess strong presentation skills and credibility with all levels of customer organizations
- Demonstrated customer-facing skills including expectation management, communication skills, information management
- Aptitude to understand customer end-to-end deployments, products and underlying architecture
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive base salary plus a high performance related bonus.
- Access to private healthcare insurance
- Holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the start (plus bank holidays)
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips University
- Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- The Philips Employee Shop allows employees to buy Philips products at discounted prices
- Subsidised Café promoting healthy eating and wellbeing at the Guildford site
- Social Events – a dedicated Sports & Social committee with members in Guildford and Cambridge, promoting a host of social events throughout the year including the famous Family Sports Day at Surrey Sports Park.
Please apply on-line – Good Luck!
Recruitment agencies: we are fortunate enough to receive lots of fantastic applications for our brand, however when we use agencies we have a PSL in place so please do not contact hiring managers or the recruitment team directly as we are not able to respond to you.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top