Customer Success Manager
Job TitleCustomer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is the main technical relationship manager for Philips software products for a portfolio of accounts. This role is responsible for representing Philips to the customer at multiple levels, guiding and managing projects and is the main point of contact for the customer for the product they support. This role is key in the customer experience and implementation of our current service models.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Build long term, sustainable relationships at multiple levels of a customer organization and tactically manage the success of defined accounts.
- Serve as the internal advocate for the customer, helping to drive support in order for the customer to achieve their business objectives.
- Work hand in hand with the service team, implementation teams, other Philips team and management to provide a world class experience for the customer.
- Assist customers in solving point-in-time challenges
- Educate customers on self-service tools, release processes, and other customer programs to ensure a successful partnership.
- Act as a direct point of contact within Philips for the customer and account team to drive resolution of product and support issues, and communicate within the organization to meet the customer's needs.
- Manage customer experience and communication for escalations as raised by the customer or account team.
- Manage a set of customers and make certain a high level of satisfaction is achieved and proactively managing to prevent escalations.
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Be the expert by understanding the customer's environment and leverage this information to ensure overall customer success with our products and support.
- Oversee and project manage as needed for implementation and upgrades of NPI and products.
Experience & Qualifications
- Possess a Bachelor degree with minimum 7 years of related working experience with IT software
- Knowledge of clinical information system and understanding the hospital processes workflow
- Project Management experience in healthcare space is a pllus
- ITIL Foundation certification required
- Aptitude to understand customer end-to-end deployments, products and underlying architecture
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications
- Familiarity with SQL database, VMware, Windows Server application and network technologies
- Possess strong presentation skills and credibility with all levels of customer organizations
- Demonstrated customer-facing skills including expectation management, communication skills, information management
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com.
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Systems Engineer—Seattle, WA
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top