Customer Specialist-Strategic Accounts
Job TitleCustomer Specialist-Strategic Accounts
Philips is a diversified technology company, focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation. With a century of history and more than 450 innovative products and services, we are ready to meet today’s challenges in healthcare by creating solutions that deliver better care to more people at lower cost.
Philips Respironics is a global leader in the sleep and respiratory markets, we’re passionate about providing solutions that lead to healthier patients, practices, and businesses. For us, innovation in sleep apnea management, oxygen therapy, noninvasive ventilation, and respiratory drug delivery is driven by gaining insight into the needs of our customers.
As Customer Specialist- Strategic Accounts, you will partner with Philips business customers to grow and exceed business goals through a solid relationship built on one point of dedicated contact.
- Accurately and efficiently place customer orders with the ability to recognize customer patterns
- Ability to understand customer needs and provide solutions based on tools available
- Work independently as well as in a team to accomplish daily and long term goals
- Proactively identify issues and address with short term and long term solutions
- Assist Sales Representatives in tracking customer metrics and coordinating efforts to assist with customer needs
- Coordinate with manufacturing, distribution, and remote services to ensure order fulfillment
- Identify, research, and solve non-standard problems through a solid understanding of our business products, processes, and procedures
- Display a commitment to quality by following required procedures and practices; take all appropriate measures to ensure quality; search for opportunities for continuous improvement
We are looking for
- A.S. degree or relevant training/background experience; Degree in technology or related field a plus
- 2-5 years of Customer Service Experience, Business-to-Business experience a plus
- Knowledge of Philips Respironics medical and software equipment is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to logically analyze and troubleshoot issues
- Ability to work in a fast paced and possibly stressful environment while maintaining professional demeanor
- Experience working in a multitasking environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Use Phone, Fax, and Email
- Microsoft Office with focus on Outlook and Excel proficiency
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top