Customer Services Operations Leader
Job TitleCustomer Services Operations Leader
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Help accelerate the future of Philips into a Healthtech Services & Solutions Company.
Identify with Markets, Businesses and Global Services functions the best practices (internal and external) to improve the delivery of maintenance services and service contracts. Guide the implementation of these improvement opportunities to drive customer satisfaction and lower service cost. Define and implement the processes that standardize these best practices
Do you have the ability, and experience, to identify best practices for global implementation? Do you want to make sure we have the most advanced customer service at a competitive value? Do you live and breathe continuous improvement, never satisfied, always looking for a bit more? Then apply for the role of Global Customer Services Operations Leader
You are responsible for
- Continuously improving on service delivery experience at a lower cost (FSE, Spare Parts usage and cost, overhead cost)
- Working with the 17 Markets Customer Services Managers, the 7 BU's and the Global Services Functions to identify and execute best practices in maintenance service delivery. This applies to direct and indirect customers;
- Working with BU's and Markets on acceleration of Remote Resolution applications and First Time Fix repair
- Compliance of our service delivery with the appropriate regulatory processes
- Working with Market Services Delivery managers to set operational service delivery plans
- Development and implementation of 'value' service delivery processes for relevant products
- Aligning global market leaders on new ways of working regarding customer service delivery
- Building good professional relationships with market leaders and stakeholders
- Defining concrete Hoshin, Kaizen, Daily Management practices and manage them to successful implementation
You are a part of
A large, dedicated global team that develops service markets and executes customer service solutions for Philips. You will also lead a team of professionals, some direct reports and some being indirect reports. You will be strongly supported in processes and functions to be successful.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- At least a (technical) Master degree and 10-15 years of experience in operations roles. If you also have an MBA that is considered an advantage
- Experience in a large scale operational environment, where you've successfully implemented best practices and process improvement
- Certification in Lean or another comparable proven continuous improvement methodology
- A strong focus on customer experience and excellence
- You stand for operational excellence and cross-functional cooperation
- You have ample experience in being a leader in a multicultural matrix environment
- Willingness to travel worldwide 40% of the time
In return, we offer you
A role with a lot of freedom where you have the opportunity to start up projects that will lead to very concrete results. You will get the support you need; whether that is in training capabilities, analytical capabilities, IT capabilities or anything else that will help you make this role a success.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top