Customer Services Change Management Specialist
Job TitleCustomer Services Change Management Specialist
We welcome you to join Philips as an experienced Customer Services Change Management Specialist in Alpharetta, GA. This role reports to the Senior Director, North America Programs and is an active member of the Programs team staff. This role also has ongoing and regular relationships directly with Philips North America healthcare business leaders, functional leadership, key global management, the global communications network, and marketing communications communities across North America.
This is a key leadership role within the North America Customer Services team for Philips Healthcare, responsible for developing and driving internal communications strategy and execution across multiple levels and functions within the organization. This role is a catalyst for senior management to lead change by creating a comprehensive and cohesive communications strategy/plan for major initiatives from Philips Global, the North America market and Business Groups across the North America Customer Services organization. In addition, the position is responsible for development and execution of quarterly Customer Services all-hands leadership meetings, webcasts, rewards, and recognition programs. The position will focus on multi-level, milestone communications for long-cycle strategic initiatives such as the Philips Integrated Landscape, the Performance Bridge Services platform and the Customer Pulse feedback loop. The position plays a key role in understanding and translating into communication strategy business drivers from key stakeholders, business groups, key markets, and Philips global business initiatives. This is a role with the highest visibility with relationships across the Customer Services organization.
People Leadership (Managerial Courage, Command Skills, Building Effective Teams)
- Develop and deliver a NA Customer Services Internal Communication strategy that conveys relevant content to the appropriate audience using the most effective medium while framing the messaging in Kotter’s Change Management Model.
- Partner closely with Senior Director Service Programs and CS management (SVP and Leadership Team), while aligning with the business to demonstrate its value with internal stakeholders.
- Integrate all forms of communication (CS websites, Mega Meeting, Quarterly Leadership Meeting, channels and tools, etc.) to ensure consistency and alignment.
- Continuously ensure communications effectiveness through development and deployment of tools and metrics for 1) assessing the “pulse” and needs of the internal CSNA audience 2) assessing the effectiveness of internal communications programs.
- Translate global Philips Health Systems mission, vision and business objectives into compelling stories that educate and motivate key stakeholders.
- Create effective executive communications to help inform stakeholders (e.g. employees, managers, customers, key opinion leaders) on current developments and broad change management initiatives.
- Own the communication component of all policies and procedures that impact the CSNA employee population.
- Act as the internal “voice” of Customer Services Leadership Team for communication of key strategic and business goals (e.g. quarterly business results, One Page Strategy, brand positioning deployment, etc.)
- Build and develop a “best practice,” high-performing and innovative community with consistent operational discipline and high standards of execution excellence; significantly raise the bar on story-telling, framing/positioning, writing and editing and the use of new media to advance the Customer Services story and increase visibility.
- Drive frequency, quality, and content of messaging into the most effective venues: CS Video Blog, One Services, News that Matters to You, Channels (email), Social Media, Websites, Quarterly Call, Mega Meeting/events.
- Oversee Quarterly Executive calls; organize, facilitate agenda and content development, facilitate call structure.
- Gain new traction on leading IT and digital media investments in support of PH Americas field organization (Salesforce.com, Chatter, One Source, Blue Tube, etc.)
- Align leaders to change initiatives and advise on change communication.
- Create communication with a sensitivity to the phases of change and guide people through the change adoption curve to embrace key CS changes.
- Minimum of 10+ years leadership experience in communications or similar role.
- Bachelors degree, masters degree in business administration preferred
- Experience in diagnostic imaging or healthcare communications desirable
- Ability to effectively handle multiple and conflicting high-level business problems simultaneously under time constraints.
- Ability to effectively manage numerous business issues at a broad conceptual level and tolerate ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to interface within a matrix environment effectively while always instilling confidence in the situation.
- Excellent leadership, teamwork, influencing, mentoring, coaching and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical, organization and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills including demonstrated stand-up presentation skills, group facilitation and ability to effectively interact with customers.
- High-level understanding of organizations financials
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to interact effectively in a team-based organization and with management and individuals of various levels and backgrounds across all department and organizational levels.
- PC skills with demonstrated knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project
- Ability to work individually and under minimal supervision to include a mixture of both remote and office environments leading remote workforce.
- Enthusiastic and high energy
- May be required to be available 24 × 7 via phone or computer
- Travel up to 25-50% to or identified locations for meetings, training and business needs between Philips offices and field locations
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top