Customer Services Business Marketing Director, ASEAN Pacific
Job TitleCustomer Services Business Marketing Director, ASEAN Pacific
In this role, the Customer Services Business Marketing Director ensures that each individual country within ASEAN Pacific can fully exploit the sales and profit potential of the services maintenance solutions. The primary responsibility is to understand and anticipate customers' needs and strategically position services/solutions to generate leads for the field (M2O). He/she enables the BUs to act on market specific customer insights and competitor strategies as inputs into services/solutions' roadmap (features and economic benefits).
- Collaborate across markets and Business Groups (BGs) to leverage and drive solutions into the countries.
- Supports leads generation; identify cross-sell, up-sell, and service sales in existing installed base to address customer needs.
- Identify new customer leads, based on customer scan, competitive intelligence, and understanding of market needs.
- Ensure successful hand-off of leads to campaign management/sales performance center for qualification.
- Conduct lead generation and management analytics to continuously improve sources of lead generation (e.g., prioritize trade shows based on lead success rate).
- Shape markets; manage and drive campaigns in respective countries to promote products and solutions.
- Design campaigns across lifecycle of products (NPI, end of life) to drive profitable growth.
- Tailor messaging to local countries.
- Ensure compliance of local marketing materials with regulatory requirements (Q&R review).
- Gather local market and customer insights, and feed information back to Business In Unit (BIU)/ Business Group (BG) Marketing.
- Understand BIU marketing customer segmentation and value proposition, provide feedback on how to tailor to meet specific market needs.
- Identify sub-segments of customers in local market, and codify their needs, and tailor existing value proposition (if needed).
- Identify and synthesize local market trends, based on customer and stakeholder interactions; share synthesis with BIU/BG Marketing.
- Build strategies for beating competitors—profitably—with effective use of competitive intelligence, based on customer and event interactions; Share synthesis with BIU/BG marketing.
- Support Product Managers in the launch/introduction of new solutions and enhancements developed by the BG to the local market.
- Define and implement launch strategy for local market including any required localization of positioning, messaging to priority target segments, new segment development initiatives (e.g., customer education seminars, customer presentations, local development and management of luminaries and clinical advocates, development and management of reference sites.
- Manage local market events to deliver high ROI.
- Select tradeshows and target messaging.
- Create road-show schedule, participant list and messaging.
- Identify, and manage relationships with local stakeholders.
- Manage user groups, support Beta/field test support.
- Help identify and manage relationships with local KOLs, societies, alliances, sponsors, advisory boards, in collaboration with BIU marketing and sales.
- Drive BMC business planning, in coordination with finance.
- Support Business Managers in setting and adjusting local prices to maximize value capture.
- Provide local market intelligence to assist PMs in setting price corridors and guidance for local discounting.
- Conduct price realization analytics and pro-actively report and escalate issues in value capture (i.e., excessive discount due to competitive threat) to the PMs and the Markets for immediate action.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field; MBA preferred.
- 10+ years in marketing, sales, product development, or related field.
- Experience in high-tech, healthcare/med-tech solutions businesses.
- Competitive and entrepreneurial mind-set to drive sales growth - ability to identify local opportunities, interact with decision makers and provide highest-quality leads as a result.
- Positive outlook and ability to turn around unsuccessful lead qualification and maintain high motivation in sales force organization.
- Proven communication skills and ability to influence colleagues and customers.
- Collaborative mindset to work with cross-section of sales, marketing, and analytics resources to develop solution-oriented sales development programs.
- Ability to collect and synthesize local market trends and competitive intelligence into actionable input for the BIU/BG marketing teams.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top