Customer Services Account Manager - Steward
Job TitleCustomer Services Account Manager - Steward
Bring your expertise to this amazing customer facing opportunity in the Boston, Massachusetts area! In this onsite role, the Customer Services Account Manager (CSAM) is the Services account expert responsible for all phases of service communications related to the current, future and recent contract commitments; to include, support agreements, consulting offerings, Software Maintenance Agreements, etc.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Nurture and maintain the Services relationship at all levels within the account including hospital executives, Physicians, Clinicians, and administrative staff. As the CSAM, within the client account, you will influence stakeholder groups; as well as, persuade and nurture the strategic relationship by understanding the account's objectives and how to help realize them. Within Philips, the CSAM must influence their network to meet customer needs by getting things done through others without having direct line management.
Additionally, the CSAM manages cross-functionally related to all activities, relationship, and communications between the customer and Philips for satisfactory delivery of service (IS, UL, PCMS, HISS, CCSC, etc.), implementations, and resolution of issues/escalations. In addition, this position works to manage risks and identify growth opportunities (e.g. install base, multi-vendor, IS, PCMS, UL, etc.) by supporting warranty conversions, assisting with contract renewals, and identifying new opportunities within the account.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Act as the One Philips, multi-modality (IS, UL, PCMS, HISS, etc.) primary point of contact to the customer for Philips service delivery at assigned account(s).
- Manage communications and flow of information; represent Philips across customer departments and organizational levels on a wide range of Philips initiatives and issues
- Displays cultural and political sensitivity as well as the ability to analyze complex situations in order to determine the influences and outcomes of individual decisions and the perception of the ongoing relationship held by the customer.
- Drive timely identification and resolution of customer issues by utilizing technical support and escalation processes; responsible for keeping internal and external stakeholders involved and informed.
- Coordinate, facilitate, and participate in service, sales, project, and contract meetings, and PMG site visits.
- Engage in regular, cross-functional, customer meetings to pro-actively review service delivery, and strategize opportunities for new or improved product and service solutions to meet future customer needs.
- Effectively manage commitments and expectations of both Philips and the customer to ensure customer satisfaction as defined by the business and customer.
- Maintain high quality oral and written communications with internal and external customers.
- Define and document best practices for the Customer Services Relationship Manager role to support future business needs
- Drive compliance, efficiency, effectiveness, productivity, and profitability at assigned account(s).
- Coordinate with Region Service Manager(s) to assist in identifying equipment training needs for FSEs assigned to the account based on the customer's installed base.
- Adhere to Company, State, and Federal policies, procedures, regulations, and requirements.
- Manage and support all operational aspects of Philips service at assigned account. Communicate and coordinate with appropriate internal functions for support.
- Understand and ensure service delivery to contract entitlements, obtaining purchase orders as necessary.
- Assist Product Sales and Service Sales in developing strategies for new business opportunities for the assigned account.
- Support Life Solutions and Value Added Services engagement and participation for assigned customers.
- Partner with Philips financial resources and the customer to facilitate resolution of billing or other outstanding financial concerns
- Serve as an informal leader to the cross-modality service team, providing guidance and feedback and fostering a teamwork environment.
- Influence peers and non-team members to meet and exceed customer expectations while promoting Philips Healthcare.
- Prepare schedules with service team to meet service delivery commitments and requirements.
- Participate in CCT meetings to share customer commitments made on behalf of Philips, raise awareness of account issues and gather account feedback from field engineers to share with the customer.
- Partner with the Sales Account Executive, Accounts Managers, SCS (Software Customer Services) Leadership, and Region Service Managers to ensure customer objectives and Philips' objectives are mutually achieved.
You will be…
Working within the Patient Care and Monitoring Solutions Services organization but across all modalities. This division of Philips Healthcare specializes in the installation and service of patient monitoring devices, networks, and telemetry systems. As hospital environments become more integrated the service organization is looking to expand its ability to install and service complex networks as well and consult with customers on high end integrations.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
- 5+ years related work experience in healthcare industry or customer service preferred
- Six Sigma or Lean knowledge a plus
- Demonstrated successful relationship management skills across various backgrounds and organizational levels
- Well-developed business, technical and functional acumen with the ability to collaborate and coordinate cross-functionally
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Effective customer service, problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Top time management skills with demonstrated ability to effectively manage and prioritize multiple assignments/tasks
- Skilled at creating and maintaining project management documentation (MS Project or equivalent)
- Ability to collect, analyze, manage, and present data and information to all levels within the company and at customer sites
- Detail oriented with an adaptable work style to flex to customer requirements
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Working knowledge of the Hospital environment and workflows.
- Knowledge of Hospital Imaging and Monitoring Systems (modalities i.e. – XA, US, MR, CT, NM, PCMS etc.).
- Some travel may be required; paired with 24 x 7 via phone accessibility, when needed
- Significant time spent in hospital environment; must be able to move about
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity equipment (i.e. phone, projector)
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top