Customer Service Support Officer
Customer Service Support Officer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be responsible for a variety of administrative, technical and customer/sales support activities related to Invivo's Clinical Solution Product line.
This position requires the management of conflicting priorities, excellent communication skills, and the ability to resolve issues quickly, based on limited information. Time pressure is quite high in this position, as poor planning of scheduling can result in cancellation of revenue recognition.
You are responsible for
• Coordinating product pre-installation process through communication with customer IT/clinical personnel and Invivo sales team to ensure timely completion of technical and clinical installation prerequisites. Planning field installations, assign field personnel, obtaining software license and management of administrative activities required for regulatory compliance.
• Harmonizing clinical application training, allocating applications personnel, and management of administrative activities required for regulatory compliance.
• Scheduling and coordinating customer/sales team request for additional applications training.
• Validating new sales orders by coordination with factory on customer agreed ship dates and recently shipped sales orders updated within our SalesForce.Com and ERP system while meeting KPI (key performance Indicators).
• Identifying opportunities for performance improvement pertaining to department procedures.
You are a part of
This role will be a part of the Installation Operations Team in Gainesville, FL.
Invivo Corporation, a subsidiary of Philips Healthcare and world leader in MRI coils and related accessories.
Our vision is to deliver clinical solutions to our customers, whether indirectly through Original Equipment Manufacturers of MRI scanners, or directly to clinical MRI users. Our history is grounded in the expert development of MRI coils and more recently in the development of integrated clinical solutions like Functional MRI and the DynaCAD breast imaging system. Research and advanced development are at the core of the future of the MRI field and are a key part of Invivo's strategy for growth.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Associate degree in project management and/or computer information systems or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support role with technical products.
- Familiarity with diagnostic imaging equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal instruction.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and determine best course of action for each situation while meeting deadlines and accurate and timely completion of all documentation and KPI's.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills necessary for interaction with internal and external customers.
- Appropriate responsiveness to internal and external customers, ability to balance the needs of multiple customers while maintaining a strong understanding of organization's products and services.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Access, Excel, Outlook and MRP/CRM systems.
In return, we offer you
Named one of the Top 50 Happiest Companies in America, we enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards and personalized development planning programs.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223 , option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to email@example.com .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top