Customer Service -Subscriber Services Rep
Job TitleCustomer Service -Subscriber Services Rep
In this role, you have the opportunity to connect with Philip Lifeline subscribers
- by Responding to phone, mail, electronic, and fax inquiries, requests, compliments, and complaints from Philips Lifeline's subscribers and key accounts and from Philips Lifeline's internal departments by taking full ownership of the issue until fully resolved to customer's satisfaction.
Shift: Monday – Friday 9:30am to 6pm
You are responsible for
- Respond to phone, mail, electronic, and fax inquiries, requests, handle compliments, and complaints from Philips Lifeline's subscribers and key accounts and from Lifeline's internal departments by taking full ownership of problem until fully resolved to customer's satisfaction.
- Role will include many activities, ranging from administrative, phone support, and data processing tasks as required, to support the full complement of Lifeline's service offerings.
- You may actively sell Lifeline services or resell Philips Lifeline's service(s) to customers
- If needed you may provide back-up phone support to the Response Center. (If PRA certified)
You are a part of
The Philips Lifeline Customer Service Dept. that strives for positive outcomes with each subscriber or internal customer.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
High School Diploma or GED required A minimum of 2 years of related experience, preferably in Customer Service Experience managing multiple priorities Must be proficient in English. Second language a plus. One to two years of PC skills in entering data accurately
In return, we offer you
The ability to work with the Customer Service Team at Philips Lifeline making a difference within the team.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top