Customer Service Manager, LcSC-Americas Customer Repairs & Services
Job TitleCustomer Service Manager, LcSC-Americas Customer Repairs & Services
As Manager of the North America Regional Service Center (RSC), you will be responsible for directly managing a team of Repair Technicians, as well as partnering with PCMS (Patient Care and Monitoring Systems) Businesses and the North America Market to grow our service portfolio to meet customer needs. This role will manage all facets of customer retention (CRM) including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining and developing a customer contact strategy. There will be important aspects to this role which will include but not be limited to:
- Analyzing operational processes, escalation procedures and performs training needs assessments for identifying opportunities for service delivery improvements and value add to the customer/clients.
- Developing customer service department procedures. Will act as a liaison between customers and manufacturing, sales, field service, order processing and accounting to resolve status, production, delivery and billing inquiries.
- Reviewing of warranty claims as well as developing and managing return materials authorization (RMA) processes to ensure customer returns, exchanges, service and repairs are done
with speed and accuracy and all client/customer service delivery issues are resolved.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- Understand internal and external customer needs and develop these into strategy requirements.
- Develop and drive the vision, strategy and implementation plans for Operational Excellence in the responsible area.
- Maintain close and good relationships and cooperate closely with partners in PCMS Services, Businesses, Markets, and SVAL.
- Efficiently manage the RSC Repair Operational Budget & Cost Center
- Work closely with supporting functions to develop process- and application-based approaches that improve efficiency and effectiveness of the Customer Repairs & Services Operation.
- Drive significant gains in employee morale, engagement, and talent growth.
- Create an atmosphere that energizes the workforce.
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- BS in Engineering (electronic, mechanical), Operations Management or similar. Advanced degree (MS/MBA) highly preferred.
- Competency in customer service and repair. Familiarity with NA Market’s PCMS repair and testing processes, testing methodologies, and tools a plus.
- Proven Process Improvement experience in area like: LEAN, Six Sigma, Supply Chain Management and Change Management, Process Engineering, Project Management.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills.
- Change Agent with demonstrated project management experience – able to consistently meet deadlines and adapt to a complex and changing environment.
- Empowerment skills: Setting objectives, measuring success, skills training, process improvement
- Proven track-record in customer orientation
- Strong data analysis skills
- Proven ability to think and plan strategically
- Strong problem-solving skills – an energetic team member who will act with confidence and challenge the status quo. Ability to make needed difficult decisions that benefit customers, business and team.
- Demonstrated organization, facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Self Starter with a history of high performance. Ability to work individually and under minimal supervision. Positive Attitude
- Willing to travel as needed (10%)
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top