Customer Project Manager (Healthcare Monitoring Analytics & Therapeutic Care) - Seattle, WA
Effective Wednesday, January 4th, 2022, all U.S.-based employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID as a condition of employment at Philips. Employees with a sincerely held religious belief and/or disability impacting their ability to obtain the COVID vaccine can request a reasonable accommodation.
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it's not just what we do, it's who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common: An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers' needs. It's what inspires us to create meaningful solutions - the kind that make a real difference - when it matters most.
The world and our customers' needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That's why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Looking at the challenges the world is facing today Philips' purpose has never been more relevant. So, whatever your role, if you share our passion for helping others, you'll be working towards creating a better and fairer future for all.
As a Customer Project Manager you will serve the healthcare community through effective and efficient management of capital medical equipment installations and IT solution implementation at various stages across the healthcare continuum for the Philips Healthcare Patient Care and Monitoring Systems (MA&TC) business.
Additionally, you will manage multiple patient monitoring systems and/or therapeutic care implementations that vary in scope, size, and complexity - including IT solutions, capital equipment installation and systems integration. You will also be responsible for leading a clinical and technical team for each project, to ensure successful customer experience and adherence to the defined statement of work.
This virtual-based position serves (but is not limited to) the Seattle market and requires up to 75% travel.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Developing project plans; inclusive of the following elements, utilizing the Philips Project Management Methodology, to include: Comprehensive WBS (work breakdown structure), Change Management Plan, Communication Plan, Risk Management Plan, Stakeholder Analysis and Resource Management Plan
- Coordinating, leading and motivating a diverse cross-functional team of internal and external
- Sales, Clinical and Technical resources in coordination with the hospital provided project manager or point(s) of contact
- Responsible for effectively communicating with all project stakeholders and third-party vendors. Including but not limited to regular project updates and regular project meetings as outlined in the project plan
- May be required to work with the applicable Sales, Clinical, and Technical teams in the pre-sales phase to determine the best solution for a particular customer to assure the feasibility of the technical solution and how it will meet customer expectations
- The Implementation Project Manager will be responsible for Forward-Looking Inventory Management, Project Cycle Time, Forecast Accuracy, Revenue Recognition, and Customer Satisfaction
Our mission to improve the lives of 2.5 billion people per year by 2030. Every day we move closer to achieving our goal by creating state of the art solutions that lead to confident diagnosis, improved care, and increased quality of life for patients. We enable our employees to create a legacy in life through their work and support their development through people-centric learning, total rewards, and personalized development planning programs. Our research and business provide unique opportunities to develop cutting-edge clinical solutions and deliver meaningful solutions in the healthcare space.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree required, or an equivalent combined experience/education in the areas of: Clinical or Computer Science, Information Technology, Project Management
- 5+ years of proven experience and success in business/operations, process improvement and technology enablement; with a successful record of accomplishment leading across operations, sales and service.
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management and IT Integration within a Healthcare Environment preferred (i.e. Healthcare IT, Patient Monitoring)
- Certification in Project Management preferred (PMP or Masters Certificate in Project Management)
- LEAN Certification is helpful
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Experience in utilizing and implementing lean & continuous improvement methodologies & practices
- Influential People leadership skills: leading and influencing people who are not your direct reports to execute integration strategy NAM Ops
- Robust leadership skills, paired with the ability to influence across all project resources/stakeholders
- Effectively negotiate with stakeholders, as well as, manage and lead multiple projects concurrently
- Skilled at delivering highly satisfied customer experiences
- Proven practice developing and influencing technology strategies and technology solution implementation
- Ability to developing strong professional partnerships across a complex business landscape.
- Change leadership skills; setting a compelling vision, inspiring and motivating through change
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of MS Project (or other standardized Project Management tools)
Reporting to the Zone Installation Director, you will be a member of the Installation Operations team with a variety of both internal and external stakeholders.
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Company relocation benefits will not be provided for this position. Candidates need to live within the territory or within commuting distance to the Seattle, WA area.
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.