Customer Project Manager
Job TitleCustomer Project Manager
Customer Project Manager (PCMS)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage multiple patient monitoring system and/or therapeutic care implementations that vary in scope, size and complexity. Projects can include IT solutions, capital equipment installation and systems integration. You will also be responsible for leading a clinical and technical team for each project, to ensure successful customer experience and adherence to the defined statement of work.
Reporting to the Zone Installation Leader in Canada, you will be a member of the Commercial Operations team.
You will be responsible to;
Develop project plans; inclusive of the following elements, utilizing the Philips Project Management Methodology:
- Comprehensive WBS (work breakdown structure),
- Change Management Plan,
- Communication Plan,
- Risk Management Plan,
- Stakeholder Analysis and
- Resource Management Plan
Coordinate, lead and motivate a diverse cross-functional team of internal and external
Sales, Clinical and Technical resources in coordination with the hospital provided project manager or point(s) of contact.
Responsible for effectively communicating with all project stakeholders, and third party
vendors. Including but not limited to regular project updates and regular project meetings as outlined in the project plan.
May be required to work with the applicable Sales, Clinical, and Technical teams in the pre-sales phase to determine the best solution for a particular customer to assure the feasibility of the technical solution and how it will meet customer expectations.
The Customer Project Manager will be responsible for Forward Looking Inventory Management, Project Cycle Time, Forecast Accuracy, Revenue Recognition, and Customer Satisfaction.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
Bachelor's Degree required, or an equivalent combined experience/education in the areas of: Clinical or Computer Science, Information Technology, Project Management
Knowledge and experience in Project Management and IT Integration within a Healthcare Environment preferred (i.e. Healthcare IT, Patient Monitoring).
- Certification in Project Management preferred (PMP or Masters Certificate in Project Management)
- Excellent Organization skills
- LEAN Certification is helpful
- Strong leadership skills
- Presentation Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication both verbally and in writing, in local language as well as English
- Ability to demonstrate effective influential leadership across all project resources/stakeholders
- Ability to effectively negotiate
- Ability to deliver highly satisfied customer experiences
- Ability to effectively manage and lead multiple projects concurrently
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of MS Project and other standardized Project Management tools and documentation.
- This is a home based position based in Vancouver with travel up to 75% of the time
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top