Customer Fulfillment Center, Technical Trainer - Nashville
Customer Fulfillment Center, Technical Trainer - Nashville
Design and implement a training program that will support the employees and Business Leaders in the Customer Fulfillment Center following the global standards and guidance of GBS Learning and Philips University. You will be a part of a highly collaborative team in the Commercial Operations organization whose charter is to execute activities required to deliver Philips Health Systems products and services to our customers. Additionally, you will facilitate training solutions to drive standard work, reduce errors, and ensure compliancy to policies/business controls as well as increase employee productivity and job satisfaction.
Key Areas of Responsibility and Knowledge Requirements (not limited to)
- Analyze standard procedures, processes and corresponding job roles to determine the knowledge and skills necessary for high performance. Utilize knowledge and skill gaps to define training needs and objectives.
- Possess advanced eLearning training design and development competencies; as well as, advanced knowledge of eLearning content development tools, techniques, and simulations for use under the guidance of GBS Learning team standards and alignment (i.e., Camtasia, Adobe Captivate 2017, Workforce Performance Builder, uPerform, Enable Now, Info Pak, Lectora...)
- Develop standard operating procedures (SOPs) in line with GBS Knowledge Management and Global Philips Excellence Process Framework (PEPF) standards, training documentation, and materials to assure employees are proficient in their job roles. Deliver training.
- Training solutions must be customer-focused, agile, leader-led and incorporate best practices from across the organization.
- Establish methods for assuring the compliance and quality of designed solutions.
- Become familiar with internal business controls, policies and Quality/Regulatory (Q&R) requirements, which apply to specific job functions
- Able to determine the best training development method and build materials in multiple methods taking into account factors such as time, cost, efficiency, trainee needs.
- Collaborate with the Operations team to develop training solutions to address the root cause of performance gaps and incorporate Lean principles into training solutions.
You are a part of a team
In the Commercial Operations organization, whose charter is to execute activities required to deliver Philips Health Systems products and services to our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BA or BS required, advanced degree a plus and/or other relevant certifications preferred
- 5+ years of training development experience and a minimum of 3 years of experience working within operations and/or Quality Management (QMS) required.
- Proven knowledge of the documentation and management of work instructions.
- Excellent training facilitation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with ability to interface with all levels of the organization. Exhibit strong presentation and influencing skills.
- Desired - Demonstrated success in developing and delivering training in various formats aligned to topic and the learner. (i.e. Camtasia, Adobe Captivate 2017, Workforce Performance Builder, uPerform, Enable Now, Info Pak, Lectora...)
- Strong business insight, including problem solving, analytical thinking, and willingness to challenge status quo. Understand and apply Lean methodology.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and work independently or as part of a team; paired with strong organizational skills with focus on keeping multiple projects on track.
In return, we offer you
We offer you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, which offers you excellent opportunities to further develop and fully exploit your talents. This job comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits and up-to-date training.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Software Engineer—Cambridge, MA
Ankita works with the Innovation Group to develop software which assists Philips customers, improving the day-to-day workflows of clinicians so that they can concentrate on their patients.
Back to top