Customer Care Specialist Service and Support
Customer Care Specialist Service and Support
We welcome you to join Philips Healthcare Information Solutions (HCIS) as a Customer Care Specialist Service and Support Onsite University Maryland Medical Center ( UMMC ).
The Customer Care Specialist (CCS) role is focused on providing technical and application IT customer software and hardware support for Philips\Carestream Healthcare Information Solutions Vue Product Suite primarily on site service and support for University Maryland Medical Center ( UMMC ).
You are responsible for
- Customer Care Specialist Service On Site for University of Maryland Medical Center (UMMC)
- Troubleshoot and facilitate the resolution of technical system and application issues.
- Manage multiple technical issues with varying severity ensuring that cases are prioritized accordingly to severity/impact.
- Work collaboratively with customer Radiologists, Cardiologists, clinical & administrative staff and IT staff, as well as, with Carestream Customer Care Level 3 and Level 4 experts to resolve all customer reported issues.Engage third party vendor support, as required, per standard operating procedures.
- Document in detail customer reported issues and corrective action taken to resolve problems reported.
- Participate in a scheduled 24x7 on-call shift rotation for the support of the HCIS products
- Applying clinical knowledge in assisting with Radiologist and Technologist staff on how to build display protocols and worklist adjustments
- Promote Teamwork within HCIS and ensure global technical standards are met, building effective relationships with the service and engineering teams
- Pro-actively share knowledge, create knowledge articles, contributes to problem solution database.
- Contribute to service initiatives, activities to enhance the service experience.
- Ensure customer satisfaction as measured by customers:knowledge of customer business operations, response time, resolution time, communication, and employee attitude.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Degree in an IT related field or equivalent
- 5+ years of previous Healthcare IT experience
- Experience providing remote software support
- Knowledge in a clinical setting
- Proficient knowledge of database systems such as Oracle/MS SQL server
- General knowledge of XML, XML Soap and XPath programming languages
- General knowledgeof HL7, DICOM, and other IHE related protocols
- General knowledge of Mirth and/or other Healthcare related interface engines
- Technical knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Willingness to travel between remote satellite sites
- Good communication skills - written and oral
- Demonstrate strong customer relations skills
- Ability to inspire confidence and communicate with customers from differentcustomer levels in a professional manner
- Self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to a tight deadline
- Aptitude to define actions plans to execute issue resolution
- Strong team player / strong collaborator
- Previous support experience of a PACS, RIS or other clinical healthcare IT system
- MSCE and MSP - Windows Server 2008 or 2012 Certification
- Oracle Database Admin experience
- VMware Certification
- Mirth Foundation certification
- CCNA Data Center or Routing and Switching Certification
- ITIL foundation certification
In return, we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips - develop strong partnerships across Procurement, Head of Manufacturing, Q&R, Business Unit's, and Group Functions on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people's lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top