CT Install Base & Socket Retention Manager
Job TitleCT Install Base & Socket Retention Manager
- We welcome you to join Philips HealthTech as a CT Install Base & Socket Retention Manager
location Cleveland, OH
As the CT Install Base & Socket Retention Manager you will be responsible for developing and executing the Socket Retention program for CT in North America.
- Responsible for Prioritizing the Install Base with inputs from Sales and Marketing
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to create the right bouquet of offerings based on the Prioritization model
- Create targeted Internal and External Marketing Collaterals/ messaging for IB program
- Collaborate with Campaign Management to design targeted campaigns to develop better quality leads for sales
- Create / Improvise Customer Loyalty Programs to be deployed in the field
- Setup tracking mechanisms to manage progress and measure success (Sales Force, Management Reporting)
- Collaborate and own execution plans with Zone / Region teams
- Develop Business case in case of new Loyalty programs to be launched
- Increased adoption rates Customer Loyalty Programs (CLP)
- Increase in Socket Retention rate
- Impact on OIT through the IB / Socket Retention program
- Impact on Validated Funnel for socket replacement
- We are looking for the following skills:
- Bachelor’s degree; Advanced degree in business or technology field a plus.
- In-depth and extensive clinical knowledge of the CT field, including utilization and implementation of current trends in the clinical setting
- Marketing experience is a must
- Ability to create clear measurable plans and demonstrated execution skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent change management skills.
- Strong project management skills (organization, scheduling, etc.) required.
- Sales experience will be an added advantage
- Travel 50% plus
- Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top