CT Clinical Adoption/Application Specialist West
Job TitleCT Clinical Adoption/Application Specialist West
We Welcome you to join Philips HealthTech as a CT Clinical Adoption/Application Specialist West – supporting West, remote based.
As the CT Clinical Adoption/Application Specialist you will ensure that the medical equipment that is used meets future needs of hospital specialists. Maintains clinical roadmaps for the assigned application area within boundaries set in the overall strategy.
Co-develops new approaches within his clinical domain; translates concepts into a clinical roadmap that contains new ideas for the organization. Builds relationships with top specialists in his medical domain. Participates in innovation projects that enable Marketing and Development to prioritize developments and activities in order to realize its strategic goals.
CT Clinical Adoption/Application Specialist are a critical part of the product/solution team along with the Product Managers and R&D team. Their goal is to ensure products/solutions meet and exceed desired clinical outcomes and human factors/user experience specifications. They are involved in all phases of product/solution development and product lifecycle management. CT Clinical Adoption/Application Specialist spend 30-40% of their time in the market with clinicians, supporting clinical trials, field trials, and high priority customer concerns. They spend the rest of their time representing the voice of the clinician in their BIU, driving clinically oriented and human factor innovation
- Drive clinically-oriented innovations by defining specifications that meet the clinical workflow and operational requirements of clinicians
- Identify clinical and healthcare economics benefits by designing and executing user trials and clinical trials; translate results of trials into a compelling value proposition (including product/solution claims) that resonates with the clinical end user. Provide ongoing and actionable feedback to the R&D team to continuously improve the design of the products/solutions
- Train field marketing managers and clinical application specialists on the clinical value proposition of new products/solutions by demonstrating product during launch events Support high priority accounts with clinical product/solution issues when escalated beyond clinical application specialists
- Represent voice of clinician at PHC by spending time in market gaining a deep understanding of end users’ clinical workflow and operational requirements (30-40% of time in market)
We are looking for the following skills:
- Responsible for development and execution of Clinical Marketing program in North America. This includes driving adoption of Philips CT products that were purchased by customers but are not “being used” regularly.
- Responsible for identifying and developing Champions at targeted customer accounts
- Deliver customized Training Programs and clinical expertise to physicians
- Design strong Impact assessment follow-ups for CT products and technologies post customer interactions and Trainings
- Facilitate development of Peer-to-Peer networks across users
- Assist in creating marketing and sales collateral to embed this program in the brand of Philips CT
- Works with Clinical Education department (Service) to ensure consistent messaging with existing and future education/training programs.
- Provide feedback on market/product issues and consolidate product development ideas to the BU for consideration
- Engage with AE’s to address key customer issues and needs
- Engage with key customer stakeholders to influence Clinical choice and create opportunities for Upselling
- Has in-depth knowledge of clinical trends, technical possibilities, market segmentation and health care development to develop clinical roadmap.
- Aligns own clinical roadmap and reports on the progress and results of relevant C&F studies in the Product Marketing Team, chaired by the Senior Product Manager
- Participates in the Product Team discussions on product policy, marketing strategies, product roadmap and proposals for new development projects and aligns his roadmap.
- Acts as a peer to global key-customers and key-users in luminary sites to stay on top of clinical developments and trends.
- Develops new scientific methods to solving new diagnostic and therapeutic problems
- Be conversant with a wide body of knowledge related to his specialist field.
- Keep up to date with developments within own discipline/area
- To use scientific principles and methods to identify the clinical problems, undertake the necessary investigations and interpret the results to provide a solution to the problem.
- Apply these principles to investigations, unresolved problems and new research projects
- Critically review scientific literature, as well as new research data, in order to be able to draw robust and valid conclusions that may be used in patient care
- Lead a multidisciplinary team & communicate effectively in the team
- Travel 50% plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalence work experience
- 3+ yrs. related experience in Product Management or adjacent fields (e.g. Field Marketing, Clinical Science, Marketing Communications)
- MBA or other advanced degree
- 5 + yrs. related experience in Product Management or adjacent fields (e.g. Field Marketing, Clinical Science,
- Applications Specialist) with cross functional expertise 5-10 years’ experience in clinical environment
- Experience in Medical Device a must – CT preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree; Advanced degree in business or technology field a plus.
- Certification in Radiologic Technology, Nursing or Allied Health or related experience.
- Specific clinical certification such as ARRT, RCIS,
- In-depth and extensive clinical knowledge of the CT field, including utilization and implementation of current trends in the clinical setting
- Excellent problem solving skills, to see the root cause of problems, experience in troubleshooting computers, software, networking and basic DICOM knowledge. Understands physician workflow. Solve minor technical issues or manage resolution of larger ones, through the local service engineer
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, and protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top