CT Account Manager
Job TitleCT Account Manager
Philips is focused on improving people’s lives through meaningful innovation. Our aim is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025. We are undergoing an exciting transformation globally from a consumer and healthcare business into a leader in the Health & Technology space. We now have an exciting opportunity for a CT Account Manager to join our business.
You will be responsible for promoting the full range of CT Product, systems and services as well as maximizing customer satisfaction.
As the CT Account Manager, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Promote CT products, systems and services in customer visits, product & workstation demonstrations, seminars and trade shows (to include oncology)
- Execute marketing plan for CT
- Deploy programs (incl. Installed Base programs) to the districts to drive business
- Drive the business through analysis, planning and execution. Review in close cooperation with the CT Business Marketing Manager. Execute corrective actions when required
- Work as part of an account team to ensure results are reached according to account plans
- Follow through sales processes applying appropriate sales tools, tactics and strategies in order to the Account Manager who can close the deal including Installed base activities / promotions
- Provide input in the generation of the Imaging Systems order intake / sales forecast
- Participate in the district sales planning exercise, supporting quality of funnel management
- Provide information about market trends, competitor’s sales practices and potential projects to the responsible Business Manager
- Ensure customer satisfaction by timely responding to all customer requests so that customers find it easy to do business with Philips Healthcare (PH)
- Support new products launches
- Responsible for quality and updated win / loss information in CRM-Tool
- Update stakeholders with customer facing role (e.g. District Managers, Account Managers) on product & market developments
- Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality Standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner
- District & Regional Order intake, price realization and sales (AOP)
- Customer Satisfaction (NPS)
- Quality of CRM win / loss information
- Socket retention
- Installed base development
Working at Philips means driving your career in an organisation with an incredible diversity of nationalities, skills, backgrounds, functions and challenges. We have opportunities for graduates as well as experienced professionals in everything from applied research to marketing and sales in over 100 countries. We’re a fascinating company to be part of, with a strong emphasis on cultural awareness, mutual understanding and out-of-the-box thinking.
This role reports into the Business Marketing Manager for CT/AMI/DXR.
This position is remote and covers the UK&I.
Our head of office is based in Guildford where we operate an agile working environment in this office. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/philips-goes-agile-louise-moore?trk=pulse_spock-articles
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore. Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A competitive base salary plus a high performance related bonus.
- Access to private healthcare insurance
- Holiday allowance of 25 days a year from the start (plus bank holidays)
- Learning and Development opportunities through our Philips University
- Family friendly policies which offer enhanced maternity and paternity schemes
- The Philips Employee Shop allows employees to buy Philips products at discounted prices
- Subsidised Café promoting healthy eating and wellbeing at the Guildford site
- Social Events – a dedicated Sports & Social committee with members in Guildford and Cambridge, promoting a host of social events throughout the year including the famous Family Sports Day at Surrey Sports Park.
We are looking for
- Degree level education or equivalent
- Capital sales background preferably within healthcare
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to build and maintain relationships with customers at all levels in the buying organization
- Able to build and maintain relationships with Philips Account Managers and Modality Specialists
- Service oriented attitude, both internal and external
- Able to work under pressure meeting competing deadlines
- Able to work with minimal supervision in a team environment and detail oriented
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top