Job TitleCRM Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Have responsibility for campaigns in the Sleep and Respiratory Care BG. As such, he/she is responsible for determining target audience, the design, building, execution and success of the campaign. He/she acts as project manager for the campaign and works closely with the Campaign Owner, SRC Digital Team and Digital Services to ensure effective delivery.
During all phases of the campaign and lead generation, he/she will:
- Manage digital assets / messaging in accordance with Philips policies
- Generates accurate target audiences
- Defines effective channels and campaign strategy
- Monitors assessments and make appropriate adjustments
- Continuously improves by building a repository of best practices
You are responsible for
- Responsible of an individual campaign in the BG
- Definition, design and results of the campaign
- Definition of effective campaign channels, messaging and audience targets
- Definition of campaign flow and managing campaign assets
- Maintenance and updating of relevant campaign calendar
- Design of A/B testing strategy (if needed)
- Ensuring compliancy of branding, DAP, privacy, legal and Philips policies
- Approving the activation of the campaign
- Aligning with B2B sales teams to ensure understanding of campaign goals
- Ensuring continuous improvements for current campaign and/or future campaigns
- Growing the database B2B & B2C
- Growing product registrations
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in Marketing) or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Master's preferred
- Minimum 6+ years of working experience in digital marketing
- Hands on marketing/CRM campaign design, execution and evaluation
- Ability to identify and creatively solve problems, make decisions
- Must be an imaginative, enthusiastic marketer with a commitment to delivering measurable results and a proven ability to manage projects to successful completion.
- Comfortable liaising at all levels of the organisation. True cross-functional collaborator ensuring end goal is beneficial for all teams involved.
- Knowledge of Marketing data and targeting techniques
- Expert level of understanding with marketing automation approaches and strategy
- Knowledge of global consumer privacy laws (e.g. HIPAA & EU regulations)
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Expert marketing automation tools knowledge. Salesforce and Eloqua preferred
- Good leadership, strong analytical and strategic skills
- Digital marketing prowess across online channels
- English fluency
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips pageon our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top