Critical Care Physician
Job TitleCritical Care Physician
Critical Care Physician
We challenge you to simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle – patients and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions, such as the eICU solution, for health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and for empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
- Work closely with hospital executives, physicians, nurses and IT industry professionals to create and implement the eICU and eAcute solution at customer sites across the US and abroad.
- Provide clinical expertise in executive sales presentations and work with our development team to create the next generation of system enhancements and new products.
The Hospital to Home (H2H) team is part of Philips Population Health Management (PHM) division. This position is based in Andover, MA.
As part of Population Health, within Philips HealthTech, Hospital to Home (H2H) develops patient care solutions that simplify clinician workflow, improve financial outcomes, and help improve and save lives. Product lines encompass solutions throughout the care continuum, including the eICU solution, a remote, intensivist led care delivery solutions for critically ill inpatients. Other solutions include the eAcute program for medical/surgical inpatients and similar remote, physician or nurse led care delivery solutions for nursing home patients and complicated outpatients.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips' dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips' achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025.
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- The successful candidate will have an MD/DO and either:
- 5+ years practicing in an acute care environment including critical care or
- 3+ years practicing in an acute care environment and 2 years experience implementing information technology or major quality improvement projects
- Board certification or Board eligible in Critical Care Medicine required
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time (domestic and international).
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top