Job TitleCredit Controller
You are part of the credit and collection team in Philips dedicated working for the Nordic organization. You have a Nordic role and operate for the 5 countries (Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway and Iceland).
As a Credit Controller you will be responsible for manage and organize the collections and dispute management activities according to a clear policy in terms of efficiency (priority setting, to do lists, shared customers, registration & follow up) and effectiveness (minimal overdues and disputes). This function should be performed in close cooperation with the businesses and the third party service provider (who executes large part of the collection and dispute management activities) in order to minimize the outstanding receivables.
- Organize, support and improve accounts receivable process
- Establishes, implements, and maintains an effective overdue control and follow-up program for all customer accounts that are late, overdue, potentially overdue, or written-off and follow up on relevant queries and solving escalations in close cooperation with the business
- Execute the collection process for defined customers (e.g. strategic customers)
- Bridgehead function towards sectors regarding cash collection performed by external service provider
You will be based in our Nordic office in Kista Stockholm and belong to our Nordic Finance team. There is another Credit Controller in the same team, which is also based in the same office and next to that you will work intensively with the colleagues in Poland of our third party service provider. You will report directly to the Head of Finance Nordics based in Copenhagen.
When working at Philips you will be part of a culture where demands are high and opportunities great. We believe that our new Credit Controller will excel in this environment and be a part of Philips' development forward. You will be a part of a Nordic Team where you will be working with colleagues on projects across boarder and where we want to further develop and strength our business and customer interaction.
We are looking for
- Relevant educational background within Economics or Business Administration
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably within accounting
- Customer service focus and determined to achieve excellence results
- Good IT skills, preferably SAP and Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in English and Swedish language
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top