Country IT Lead, Indonesia
Job TitleCountry IT Lead, Indonesia
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Drive and steer various impactful IT initiatives in Indonesia, working with a performance driven and collaborative team.
You will be responsible for:
- Leads and manages Indonesia sites and suppliers and activities related to the delivery and support of process and IT operations.
- In partnership with Regional Services groups within APAC, make recommendations and drive decisions and strategies which will have a direct impact on the regional Technology enablement in Indonesia.
- Delivery of IT Operations capabilities and day to day support; financial planning and risk management for this function, and human resources planning and management for Local Site Operations in Indonesia.
- Accountable for the operation of all Indonesia IT services in its domain with full stack of responsibilities, including supplier performance management.
- Meet financial targets as defined in the Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and rolling forecasts for Indonesia.
- Steer respective IT initiatives in collaborations with the business to achieve new revenue stream for Indonesia business.
You are a part of
The enabling function that will drive and steer various impactful IT initiatives in Indonesia. You will be part of the team that is eager to win, takes ownership, and teams up to excel.
To succeed in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree holder with min 10 years of IT Operation and IT Business partnering experience.
- Knowledge in IT Network is preferred.
- Solid project management capability.
- Solid customer service mind-set and stakeholder management skill.
- Ability to work with Regional virtual team.
- Persistent and get-things-done winner mindset.
- Ready to be hands-on as individual contributor/to work with a small team.
- Independent and collaborative.
- Excellent communication in both English & Bahasa Indonesia.
In return, we offer you
You'll be part of a company that is committed to improving the lives of 3 billion people a year by the year 2025 through market-driven innovations in Personal Health and Health Systems. We believe in ample reward and special recognition for a job well done, and we welcome the cultural awareness, mutual understanding, open minds and out-of-the-box thinking that come from international multidisciplinary team working.
At Philips, you can accelerate your personal growth by being part of entrepreneurial teams, building a career designed for you and integrating work-life balance throughout your career with us.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top