Copywriter / SEO Specialist
Job TitleCopywriter / SEO Specialist
Philips challenges you to use your SEO and copywriting skills to create world-class “always-on” content that builds our brand and meets the needs of our consumers/shoppers. The goal is to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to www.philips.cz pages by using on-page and off-page techniques, link building, copywriting, content strategies, information structure, etc. You will be responsible for content distribution, copywriting and SEO optimization.
- Create SEO strategies
- Do copywriting for web pages, campaign pages, product detail pages, newsletters
- Manage SEO optimization of the texts, product names, content for our partners (online retailers)
- Manage content distribution produced by marketing team via digital channels
We are looking for:
- University or advanced degree
- Up to 3 years of work experience in digital marketing
- Experience in creative copywriting as well as SEO techniques/strategies
- SEO Courses / work experience in a SEO agency (preferred)
- Solid knowledge of targeting and analytics
- Excellent Project management skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics (preferred)
- CQ5 web administration tool (preferred)
- Flixmedia content tool (preferred)
- Fluent in English and Czech (Slovak is a plus)
We want to welcome to our regional team an energetic, solutions-driven and entrepreneurial-minded professional with creative interests and a genuine appetite for innovation.
If you find yourself in the above description, plus you are super-well organized, self-reliant and a real team-player, then let us hear from you!
First of all, the opportunity to join a brand with 125 years of success so far since 1891, where you can build a career helping us improve 3 billion lives by 2025.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around the market preferences:
- Depending on experience, a market conform salary;
- A variable bonus based on personal performance and Philips results;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development, training and coaching (ex. Philips University);
- Attractive benefits package;
- Healthy work-life balance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top