Copywriter / SEO Specialist
Job TitleCopywriter / SEO Specialist
Philips challenges you to use your SEO and copywriting skills to create world-class "always-on" content that builds our brand and meets the needs of our consumers/shoppers. The goal is to maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic from search engines to www.philips.cz pages by using on-page and off-page techniques, link building, copywriting, content strategies, information structure, etc. You will be responsible for content distribution, copywriting and SEO optimization.
- Create SEO strategies
- Do copywriting for web pages, campaign pages, product detail pages, newsletters
- Manage SEO optimization of the texts, product names, content for our partners (online retailers)
- Manage content distribution produced by marketing team via digital channels
We are looking for:
- University or advanced degree
- Up to 3 years of work experience in digital marketing
- Experience in creative copywriting as well as SEO techniques/strategies
- SEO Courses / work experience in a SEO agency (preferred)
- Solid knowledge of targeting and analytics
- Excellent Project management skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics (preferred)
- CQ5 web administration tool (preferred)
- Flixmedia content tool (preferred)
- Fluent in English and Czech (Slovak is a plus)
We want to welcome to our regional team an energetic, solutions-driven and entrepreneurial-minded professional with creative interests and a genuine appetite for innovation.
If you find yourself in the above description, plus you are super-well organized, self-reliant and a real team-player, then let us hear from you!
First of all, the opportunity to join a brand with 125 years of success so far since 1891, where you can build a career helping us improve 3 billion lives by 2025.
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around the market preferences:
- Depending on experience, a market conform salary;
- A variable bonus based on personal performance and Philips results;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development, training and coaching (ex. Philips University);
- Attractive benefits package;
- Healthy work-life balance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top