Job TitleContracts Manager
The Contract Management Team provides legal and business expertise in the evaluation, development, and negotiation of commercial transactions, contracts, request for proposal, and purchase orders. The team works in conjunction with internal departments (business, finance, legal, service, and sales) to ensure compliance with current policies and procedures.
- Work with field personnel and internal departments to evaluate and negotiate contracts for sales/service (i.e. capital, consumables, SaaS, consulting, etc.) as well as other related documents
- Create contract solutions that minimize risk and provide value to Philips and customers
- Provide support to Customer Fulfillment Center and Proposal Center for RFPs, RFI, RFQs
- Implement and recommend improvements of policies and process that will ensure that proposals, contractual documents and purchase orders are aligned with company’s business controls, policies and procedures.
- Maintain contract files
- Advise management of contractual rights, obligations, and provide interpretation of terms and conditions identifying risks.
- Train to Sales Team, Customer Fulfillment Center, and proposal developers to ensure consistent application of corporate policies and procedures
- Contract Manager responsible for direct support of sales and business particularly at month end
- Responsible to maintain contract activity in workflow tool (SFDC)
- Responsible to provide timely communication
- Must be able to work in a supportive team environment
- Additional responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; Paralegal Certification.
- Candidate must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to prioritize assignments.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with employees at various levels within the organization, as well as customers.
- Individual must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment that is deadline driven, detail oriented, and have the ability to juggle a wide variety of responsibilities and other assorted projects as required.
- Experience in contract structure; terms and conditions; and negotiation.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, SFDC, CLM and Lean methodology.
- Possess excellent organization, management, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to work on several tasks simultaneously, set priorities, and ensure completion of tasks. Must be well organized.
- This position requires strong interpersonal skills, an energetic, proactive flexible individual who can work independently and as a team player.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
Enjoy endless opportunities to learn, and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already. Please help us determine what’s next. Your ideas and ability to deliver will help to transform the future of healthcare, and allow you to create your own legacy.
Thanks to our employees, we are at the forefront of the Healthcare industry. Healthcare providers, backed by our many market leading solutions, are able to diagnose confidently, improve care, and increase the quality of life for patients across North America each and every day.
Advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, health & well-being and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top