Job TitleContracts Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Provide legal and business expertise in the evaluation, development, and negotiation of commercial transactions, contracts, requests for proposal and purchase orders. The team works in conjunction with internal departments to ensure compliance with current policies and procedures.
You are responsible for
- Working with field personnel and internal departments to evaluate and negotiate contracts for sales/service (i.e. capital, consumables, SaaS, consulting, etc.) as well as other related documents
- Creating contract solutions that minimize risk and provide value to Philips and customers
- Providing support to Customer Fulfillment Center and Proposal Center for RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs
- Implementing and recommending improvements of policies and processes that will ensure that proposals, contractual documents and purchase orders are aligned with company's business controls, policies and procedures.
- Maintaining contract files
- Advising management of contractual rights, obligations, and providing interpretation of terms and conditions identifying risks.
- Providing training to Sales Team, Customer Fulfillment Center, and proposal developers to ensure consistent application of corporate policies and procedures
- Direct support of sales and business, particularly at month end
- Maintaining contract activity in workflow tool (SFDC)
In return we offer you
The opportunity to take your career to the next level in a world leading organization that is backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation. Here, you'll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; Paralegal Certification preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to prioritize assignments.
- Ability to communicate clearly with employees at various levels within the organization, as well as customers.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment that requires strong organization, prioritization and attention to detail.
- Experience in contract structure; terms and conditions; and negotiation.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, SFDC, CLM and Lean methodology.
- Possess excellent organization, management, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, an energetic, proactive, flexible individual who can work independently and as a team player.
You are a part of
Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) is a leading health technology company focused on improving people's health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips' health technology portfolio generated 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs approximately 69,000 employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top