Contracts Analyst (Advanced Excel Skills Required)
- Cambridge, MA
Contracts Analyst (Advanced Excel Skills Required)
We welcome you to join Philips as an experienced Contracts Analyst in Cambridge, MA.
***Please note that we are unable to offer relocation benefits or sponsorship for this role.
- Support Service GPO Fees and Pricing
- Create, validate, annotate, and maintain the pricing for all contracts in systems to ensure contract compliance.
- Work with business unit, marketing, finance, and sales to ensure pricing and reporting accurately reflects business models and ensures integrity of the data.
- Update GPO pricing in SAP on a quarterly basis (to remove obsolete products, apply price decreases, and add NPIs).
- Work with Contract Specialist, Finance, and Account Managers to investigate disputes related to price file and Admin fee payments
- Work with business unit, marketing, and finance to validate Philips product tree and price adjustments.
- Create reports to notify customers of pricing or product changes.
- Conduct data collection from various databases for commercial contracts.
- Building and maintain databases using data from SAP, Excel and other data sources.
- Create solutions using macros, formulas in Excel, Access and Business Warehouse (BW) to improve efficiencies.
- Create monthly contract reports for commercial contracts.
- Create customized reports to meet business and customer needs.
- Analyze year-end changes to identify impact to customer facing price files
- Implement Lean strategies for continuous improvement
- Update/Create work documents
- Create and validate monthly and quarterly GPO Administrative Fees
- Create and send GPOs/GPO Account managers quarterly updated price files and/or upload into the GPO web-portal.
- Support internal SOX compliance audits and external audits
- Perform other duties and projects as may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills are required for this role
- 3+ years' experience in contracts and data analysis
- Previous experience working with IDN or GPOs
- Project Management Skills (Advanced Skill level preferred) - Can lead a project from start to finish
- Strong reporting skills with experience working in QlikView or Tableau
- Data-driven, process-oriented mindset
- Must possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to prioritize assignments
- Must be able to communicate clearly with employees at various levels within the organization, as well as customers
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment that is deadline driven, detail oriented, and have the ability to juggle a wide variety of responsibilities and other assorted projects as required
- Experience in contract structure; terms and conditions; and negotiation
- Must be proficient in MS Office including Access, Excel, SAP, SFDC, and six sigma or Lean methodology
- Must be an individual who can work independently and as a team player
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, inside and outside of Philips. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to build a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering creative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it is like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without to age, color, citizenship, disability or perceived disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, national origin, pregnancy/childbirth, race, religion, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws. Philips is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.
If you have any other questions regarding the recruitment process please refer to our FAQs . In case of technical difficulties with the website, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox . Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Back to top