Contact Center Operations Manager
Job TitleContact Center Operations Manager
In this role you will
- Formulate the midterm (1-3 year) policy for the contact center department, taking into account all the relevant factors for integrated management
- Manage in full (via a number of department managers) a contact center department that provides operational/business process support to internal and external customers for company products and services.
- Be responsible for contact center profit and loss.
- May lead multi-disciplinary change projects.
You will responsible for
- Coordinate the deployment and implementation of the Service Delivery Transformation strategy
- Liaison, single point of contact, between the vendor and Markets
- Responsible to deliver all CX, quality and cost targets
- You will drive change management along the value chain, executing and implementing the new processes in the Markets/Field Service organization
- You will be responsible to secure the vendor is delivering as per the SLA with the respective market
- Personally leading the deployment of Lean, process harmonization, best practice sharing and building new capabilities
- Secure seamless alignment with the Customer Experience team to deliver one Philips brand image
To succeed in this role you should have
- Master's degree
- At least 5 years business experience (Contact Center experience mandatory)
- Knowledge of After Sales Services (or related areas) in the Health industry.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language
- Multiple years People management experience
- Team builder
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to manage diverse scope, attention to detail,
- Strong communicator (verbal and in writing), entrepreneur.
- Energetic, dynamic, Inspiring.
- The ability to have a 'helicopter' view; conceptual / Business Shape
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top