Consumer Product Manager
Job TitleConsumer Product Manager
In this role, you have the opportunity to
At Philips, we strive to make the world healthier and more sustainable through meaningful innovation. Our goal is to improve the lives of 3 billion people a year by 2025 by engaging people who share our passion to deliver superior value for our customers and shareholders.
Oral Healthcare is at the heart of Philips' mission and vision to improve people's health. Everything we do has the consumer in mind. We strive to uncover the most powerful insights with biggest business potential behind them, and we partner with Dental Professionals to deliver the best Oral care solutions.
You are responsible for
- Translate in-depth market, consumer, dental professional and competitive analysis into winning concepts by defining product positioning
- Integrate these new concepts into a value proposition that will uniquely addresses the needs of customers/consumers
- Drive the definition, development and introduction of a new Oral Healthcare product that brings our consumers superior performance and product experience
- Help develop the 3-year category strategy
- Develop the marketing strategy and vision for your product portfolio in alignment with category strategy
- Deliver innovations via both stage gate and Agile development processes, from idea to product introduction and lifecycle management
- Work with cross-functional teams, including Technology & Development departments, internal and external design agencies, internal manufacturing units and/or external suppliers and the Commercial Organizations of key target markets
You are a part of
Oral Healthcare is identified as one of the major growth areas for Philips Personal Health. Philips Sonicare and Philips Zoom are redefining the way consumers think about their oral health care, and dental professional are finding a trusted partner for their profession.
At Philips we are embracing the digital challenge, connecting the dots between the development of superior products and the enchantment of consumers, with best in class user experiences.
In order to accelerate our growth and further expand our position as leading player in Oral Healthcare we are bringing disruptive consumer innovations to our core markets while extending our market reach to new geographies.
This is where you can add value: in order to aggressively grow beyond our current yearly revenues we are looking for a passionate business professional who will drive the creation new Oral Healthcare solutions
Enrich our team, have full visibility within Philips Personal Health, and help us build the future of oral care.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Bachelor's degree is required; MBA preferred.
A qualified candidate will possess:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a global business environment, preferably in the field of consumer marketing, sales, product market introductions or marketing communications
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Brand Management/Product Management within CPG/FMCG, including Upstream Marketing management
- Demonstrated customer relationship skills, with the ability to work successfully in a matrixed organization
- Demonstrated capability to work in high performing, cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with process improvement practices
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a CAN DO attitude and ability to take full ownership
- Demonstrated strengths in analytical thinking and problem solving
- People management skills and/or experience in training new employees
Considered a plus:
- Experience in Connected devices / IoT development
- Understanding of B2B channels, Endorsement Marketing, and Professional Marketing
- International business experience (abroad)
- Familiarity/experience with Lean Management
- Experience within Dentistry, Medical Devices, or Pharma
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top