Consumer Claims Specialist
Job TitleConsumer Claims Specialist
We challenge you as a Consumer Claim Specialist to be responsible for handling and processing product complaints for all of Philips Personal Health North America. This Specialist plays an integral role within Consumer Care maintaining documentation compliance as well as meeting requirements for U.S. and International requirements. You are also responsible for providing one time resolution with the consumer.
- Responsible for receiving, organizing, reviewing, and resolving product complaints related to product safety and quality for Philips North America products.
- Requests complaint failure investigations; and, ensures returned products associated with product complaints are forwarded to the appropriate facility for investigation.
- Prepare and distribute written correspondence to the consumer regarding product complaint that resolve the consumer’s issue.
- Responsible for one time consumer resolution for all products.
- Responsible for check requests to settle consumer claims along with “closure”/disclaimer letter.
- Applies acquired job skills, company policies, and procedures to complete assigned tasks but recognizes the need for deviation occasionally
You will report directly to the Care Claim Manager for NA. The team is focused on resolving safety and quality issues with the consumer according to internal and external regulations and accurately document all the information in complaint handling systems. This place is based in Stamford, CT.
Complaint handling is key function that helps us stay in compliance with all Regulatory requirements. Our mission is to provide accurate consumer feedback to the Business Groups in order to help in continuous improvement of the product.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips’ achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025.
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- Requires 1-2 years of minimum experience to manage consumer relationship
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience using Microsoft Office
- Can coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of working with Consumer Relationship Management (CRM) system like Salesforce
- Knowledge of complaint handling
- Bachelors preferred
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of technical difficulties with your job application, such as login issues or a need to reset your password, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Jose engineers the specific system level requirements for the Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He makes certain the detailed design of each device over-delivers on customer expectations every time.
Back to top