Consumer Care Relationship Manager (CRM) - Loyalty Programs
Job TitleConsumer Care Relationship Manager (CRM) – Loyalty Programs
Consumer Care Relationship Manager, Loyalty Programs:
Social media is a platform that consumers engage with brands. Establishing our strategic position to address consumers’ post-purchase needs through this platform (Social Care) and executing an action plan to adjust to macro trends will be a key element of the role.
CRM is about leveraging the “build-out” of our consumer engagement during the “post-purchase” phase of the consumer journey. Today we have Product Life Cycle, Consumer Life Cycle and Ad-Hoc email communication programs for our ‘opted-in’ consumers. Driving acquisition, retention, and engagement with Philips are core to this job.
Ratings & Reviews are also a key area of support. The process by which Philips PH NA responds to R&R is governed by the CRM Manager. Close collaboration with Marketing is needed to ensure responses are in sync with brand desires.
- Collaborates with Consumer Care Director Social Care Performance
- Sets objectives and KPIs for Social Care efficiency (of agents & coverage)
- Scales efforts of social care activity to business / traffic needs with fact-based approach
- Responsible for coordinating efforts of Social Care support with overall Social Media support for various brands. Provides sound recommendations on level of support required (for Social Media).
- Manage report creation and communication to business stakeholders
- Collaborates with Consumer Care Director on Reporting, Analysis and Objective setting for CRM
- Benchmarks BIC CRM programs inside & outside of Philips
- Serves as Program Manager for CRM collaborating with Marketing teams across brands and Online team
- Establishes executive dashboard that fosters learning and drives program improvements
- Works closely with the central CRM team and the Digital Services counterparts that play key roles in the execution of PH NA plans.
Ratings & Reviews
- Establishes process by which PH NA team responds to ratings and reviews. Guiding documents and rules of engagement are maintained. Execution of posts are done in collaboration with Marketing.
- MBA preferred
- Professional experience in CRM and with social media.
- Working with 3rd parties to establish WoW for CRM and SoCa highly desired.
- Experience with privacy impact assessments a plus.
- Strong project management experience.
- Financial knowledge to create and defend business cases.
- Strong analytical ability required; assess performance and drive improvements in future performance.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skill set highly desired (pivot tables, vlookups, etc.)
- Marketing background highly desired.
- Team Coordination and team-player mentality a must.
- Fosters a “learning environment for the team” (alongside marketing)
Do you want the opportunity to take your career to the next level in a global organization backed by a stable 120 year legacy of innovation? Here, you’ll go as far and as wide as you aspire. We make sure of it through support of a formal development planning process, as well as countless opportunities to expand your knowledge and skill set through resources such as the [email protected] program, tuition reimbursement and/or mentor relationships.
Take the next step in your career and apply online. Consumer Care Relationship Manager. Job ID: 216756. Philips Careers Website
Not yet ready to apply? That’s okay! Learn more about us by joining our Talent Network on LinkedIn or following us on Twitter at @PhilipsJobsNA.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top