Construction Project Manager EMEA (m/w)
Job TitleConstruction Project Manager EMEA (m/w)
In this role, you have the opportunity to
provide great places to work and state-of-the-art building infrastructure for our businesses and market organizations that are needs-oriented, attractive and in line with market requirements and standards. Moreover, you'll get the chance to support international projects within different countries in EMEA.
You are responsible for
- Delivering construction projects (i.e. large capital construction projects, refurbishments, demolishment, etc.) within quality standards and aligned time schedules and budget
- Managing multiple projects in parallel by managing the delivery of external Construction Project Management providers
- Supporting feasibility studies and business case calculations, planning project execution & resources as well as ensuring that aligned targets are being met
- Presenting project plans, status reports & spend forecasting to senior project stakeholders and performing change management for alternative workplace solutions
- Delegating project roles, monitoring progress & resources and initiating corrective actions, both internally and externally (constructors, architects, external project teams, etc.)
- Managing, approving & complying with project-related accounting, invoices, vendor relations, procurement procedures, etc.
- Further developing workplace solutions and change management processes for Philips Real Estate
You are a part of
our international Real Estate team that takes care of approx. 150 Philips estates in 35 countries in EMEA. You'll be collaborating with local partners in different countries, both internal and external.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum bachelor degree in civil engineering, architecture or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years post graduate experience and track record in international project management, construction management and workplace design
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication, negotiation and project management skills
- Proven ability to drive projects & change initiatives through multinational project teams (both internally and externally) across a matrix environment
- Self-dependent, well organized, methodical and aiming for high quality standards
- Solid analytical and financial acumen, experience in business case calculations, project financials and legal issues
- Excellent English; German language skills are beneficial
- High flexibility and frequent traveling is required
In return, we offer you
You'll work in an international agile team with great opportunities for you to explore. By being part of Philips, you'll be contributing to a higher quality of life for billions and helping Philips deliver innovation that matters.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it. In case of technical difficulties, please send an email to [email protected]
(Note: To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only technical issues will be monitored through the above inbox. Please do not submit resumes or applications to this email, as they will not be reviewed. Only applications received through the online application process will be considered.)
Meet Some of Philips's Employees
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
Grant markets the sophisticated Philips Sonicare oral healthcare products. He helps customers find the best oral hygiene routine and creates meaningful consumer experiences, from launch to purchase.
Back to top