Configuration Management Analyst
Job TitleConfiguration Management Analyst
We welcome you to Philips as a Configuration Management Analyst/Product Change Coordinator supporting our R & D Ultrasound Team in Bothell, WA. With Philips you will simplify healthcare by focusing on the people in the care cycle – patients and care providers. Through combining human insights and clinical expertise, we aim to improve patient outcomes while lowering the burden on the healthcare system. Philips delivers advanced solutions for both health professionals, to meet the needs of patients, and empowered consumers for affordable healthcare whether in hospital or at home.
As a Configuration Management Analyst you will:
- Coordinate with R&D Development team (Mechanical Engineering/Electrical Engineering) on product Change Notices and Bill of Materials, ensuring quality, scope, and schedule are achieved. Engage with PMO on resource requirements and constraints.
- Coordinate with R&D project stakeholders (Configuration Management, Service, Supply Chain, Marketing, others) to ensure that product changes and system configurations meet business needs. Work with Platform Leads and cross functional team to identify and manage tradeoffs and constraints. Perform product cost and business ROI analysis as appropriate.
- Work with the Platform leads for each Ultrasound Product to execute the Platform Strategy and provide input into the Sustaining Roadmap. Represent the Platform at the Change Implementation Board (CIB) and Change Review Board (CRB) to assist in implementation planning and completion.
- R&D Platform Liaison to Production. Ownership of R&D changes as they roll out to the production floor and key contact to Supply Chain Engineering for product change management planning.
- Proactively accept and request additional project assignments to support business goals and personal growth.
- Drive continuous improvement and lean methodologies into Change Notice and system development processes.
The Ultrasound R&D is responsible for the complete product development lifecycle, working cross-functionally with each of the Business Segments (Cardiology, General Imaging, Value Segment, Ultra Mobile, and Service), Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, Regulatory, and Business Development. Engineers work in Electrical, Mechanical, Acoustic, Software, and Systems Engineering, with a focus on total customer solutions across a wide range of clinical applications, a diverse set of geographies, and a full range of price-performance levels for Ultrasound Systems.
Philips is a leading health technology company focused on improving people’s health and enabling better outcomes across the health continuum from healthy living and prevention, to diagnosis, treatment and home care. Philips leverages advanced technology and deep clinical and consumer insights to deliver integrated solutions. The company is a leader in diagnostic imaging, image-guided therapy, patient monitoring and health informatics, as well as in consumer health and home care. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Philips posted 2015 sales of EUR 16.8 billion and employs over 70,000+ employees with sales and services in more than 100 countries. News about Philips can be found at www.philips.com/newscenter.
We are looking for
- BS Degree or higher in Mechanical/Electrical/Computer Science/Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of Configuration Management experience and successful track record of project/change management for Research & Development or Supply Chain
- Great interpersonal and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional, cross-site stakeholders
- Great work ethics with a passion for quality, Lean and business efficiency
- Experience in a regulated medical device development and manufacturing environment a plus
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top