Compliance Sales Analyst
Job TitleCompliance Sales Analyst
We challenge you to join Philips Healthcare (Philips Volcano) as a Compliance Sales Analyst utilizing your advanced Excel and Salesforce.com skills supporting Sales Operations to implement system wide initiatives, policies and processes related to the expansion efforts and be responsible for program oversight, risk assessment, creating reports, and education/training and audit/monitoring.
- Review all related accounts including accounts related by account signers and/or account ownership.
- Export previous 6 months of transactional history to Excel and summarize by activity type.
- Review for new patterns/trends or unusual activity.
- Position requires examination and analysis of business transactions on a day-to-day basis and referencing these findings with up to date risk and compliance regulations.
- Build reports offering insight on performance of key metrics.
- Additional responsibilities include staying up to date with current risk and compliance regulations.
- Analyst will appropriately document the exchanges as necessary and create detailed reports.
- Escalate issues of non-compliance.
- Develop and implement risk assessments to identify potential insufficiencies.
- Understanding data structure of current CRM (Salesforce.com) and other available data sources.
- Planning and executing ad-hoc data analytics assignments.
- Support processes related to revenue analysis, including data preparation, quality control, reconciliation, discrepancy analysis.
- Analyst will own business processes and associated software/applications.
This position will be operating directly under the Manager, Sales Analysis located in Alpharetta, GA.
Philips Volcano, a Philips business, is a global leader in physiology and intravascular imaging for coronary and peripheral applications. The business also offers a suite of peripheral therapeutic devices. This is part of Philips’ industry leading solutions to decide, guide and confirm the right therapy for each patient in real-time during image-guided therapies. Sales Operations for Philips Volcano supports all business units for IGT Devices.
Here at Philips WE ARE Working Together for a Better Tomorrow:
Philips’ dedication to enriching lives is reflected in our company, our solutions, and a commitment to our people. Philips products lead to improved healthcare, faster diagnosis and better patient outcomes. Philips employees change lives every day.
We offer you the opportunity to personally contribute to Philips’ achievement of growth objectives and ambition to improve the lives of 3 Billion people a year by 2025.
We are looking for
The successful candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills education and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of regulatory, audit, compliance or other relevant experience
- Strong sales analysis and documentation skills; ability to stay organized; detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Office)
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Works well in a team environment with the ability to work independently and set priorities
- Polished, professional presentation, interpersonal and communication skills; both written and verbal
- Knowledge of the Medical Device Industry preferred
- Knowledge of sales processes preferred
- Finance or Risk/Compliance Background required
Call to Action / Contact
Find out more info about Philips at www.philips.com/na/careers.
Philips is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 888-367-7223, option 5, for assistance.
In case of difficulties with your job application please send an email to [email protected]
Back to top